News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Muv-Luv Alternative

Started by Mana, October 29, 2010, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus

[spoiler]From what I got, Altered Fable is Kasumi messing around with Takeru's broken mind so that he can be happy.[/spoiler] But I hope to be wrong.

*laughs at his new title*

[spoiler]I don't think it is since Kasumi's ESP isn't capable of creating an illusion on that grand a scale, I think it's the 'if you have enough willpower' thing... as an unstable existence, Takeru fused himself into a world that he would have preferred... Yuuhi is there because he met her in alternative making the whole thing possible.[/spoiler]

WolfsDeath

[spoiler]From what I got, Altered Fable is Kasumi messing around with Takeru's broken mind so that he can be happy.[/spoiler] But I hope to be wrong.

*laughs at his new title*

[spoiler]I don't think it is since Kasumi's ESP isn't capable of creating an illusion on that grand a scale, I think it's the 'if you have enough willpower' thing... as an unstable existence, Takeru fused himself into a world that he would have preferred... Yuuhi is there because he met her in alternative making the whole thing possible.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I read in a forum that it could be Sumikas doing ^^[/spoiler]
Nobody dies a virgin cos in the end, life fucks us all

invictus

[spoiler]Ah, that reminds me, it would be possible with unit 00 and all..[/spoiler]

Green_Tea

NoSense

Well, still better then them discussing it openly... *haven't played Alternative yet, and don't plan to until it's all finished*
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

So I heard that everyone who read the first partial patch is going to have to wait until 2020 to read the rest of MLA.

Belgaesh

Hot news, Amaterasu Translations and Ixrec are in talks with âge about an official release. Until them no more MLA patches will be released.

The official news: http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/blog/?p=818#comment-1292

NoSense

Lucky me, I haven't played the partial patch, so I can't get any withdrawal symptoms regarding that matter.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

invictus

I'm somewhere between yay and bah humbug... you help me decide which... I really shouldn't have read the first part of MLA...

IVXXX

sazabi

Belgaesh

havent tried it yet so unaffected

Wise guy...

joachim

oh my god....i cant say how bad this news hit me, as long as age actually released the game in 2011 (what ixrec estimated when the project will be completed)...

but seeing how demonbane goes.. you know, here we go 2017 MLA release

bah  :-\

Green_Tea

I really want to play the Muv Luv series T_T

Damn manga was good.

Sundae

I've no record of 'fan-translation goes official' that succeed. Care to enlighten me, anyone?

*smirk @ demonbane*  ::)