News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Muv-Luv Alternative

Started by Mana, October 29, 2010, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahou

The english engrish intro is quite hilarious. They should get seiyuu to do the english dubs for anime, at least then it'd be comically bad instead of just bad.

STARSBarry

i heard one of the main girls dies in this one, hoping its a lie.... i kinda like them all...

Mana

i heard one of the main girls dies in this one, hoping its a lie.... i kinda like them all...

Did you mean [spoiler]"only one girl survives the entire game"?[/spoiler]

Green_Tea

Did you mean [spoiler]"only one girl survives the entire game"?[/spoiler]

.-.

I just finished reading unlimited. And you tell me this. Manayaaaaan. I'm sad. I want to play it now.

Tama is so cute, and I'm not even a lolicon.

Mana

I was exaggerating, but [spoiler]I only remember about Kasumi and another girl being alive at the ending.[/spoiler]

invictus

The english engrish intro is quite hilarious. They should get seiyuu to do the english dubs for anime, at least then it'd be comically bad instead of just bad.

Rofl, I totally agree.

And not only that but they die and you have fun watching each of them die in a horrid way.

joachim

uh... spoiler tag please? duh i hate reading spoiler without warning like that sigh

sengoku7

uh... spoiler tag please? duh i hate reading spoiler without warning like that sigh
Yea i have to agree.

Mana

Oh, no! Irrelevant people die when they are killed on the first pages of a VN. Someone spoiled it to me, and ruined the entire experience. The drama!

Kureha

People die when they are killed.

I've not read any of the Muv-Luv series but I've been spoiled to hell and back.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

People die when they are killed.

think i heard that line in an anime recently, cant remember which one but thought, wow genius ::)

Mana

There is this Portuguese public figure who said "To be alive is the opposite of being dead." It's DEEP!

joachim

Oh, no! Irrelevant people die when they are killed on the first pages of a VN. Someone spoiled it to me, and ruined the entire experience. The drama!

well you might not be bothered by spoiler, i understand your sacrasm but not everyone is fond of spoiler so yeah i respect your opinion

Mana

I'm bothered by spoilers, but to complain just because someone said that a bunch of nameless characters die in the first pages of a VN? Come on! If they had posted what's behind my spoiler tags, that would give you many reasons to be mad, but that?