News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Syarin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Started by Mana, September 30, 2010, 11:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arcwest1

Patch translating the entire game : http://www.mediafire.com/?5n9nel5eqbgctop.
The Houzuki portion has been done by TNA, Moogy and others and the heroine epilogues have been translated by another translator. So the translation of the later half is not that good.   

Mana

You're forgetting the fact that it's still unedited and in need of some serious translation checking.

arcwest1

Yeah , but I posted it seeing that apparently no one is interested in TLC'ing or editing the new parts.

Mana

There is no problem with that, I was only pointing out why the rest of the translation isn't that good, before we have posts like: "hurr durr da tranzlatio' sukks!"

memike123

umm...does this fanmade game and the original game have the same file?.
or can i use the original game and put a patch?..

Mana

Fandisc, not fanmade, and fandiscs always have their own disk.

memike123

oh,,sorry i read it wrong..thanks for correcting me,are there new heroine's on this game?.

Ivan

oh,,sorry i read it wrong..thanks for correcting me,are there new heroine's on this game?.
Yes, there's one new heroine.

memike123

i see..and can someone upload it on mediafire link?..some of the links on mutiupload is dead..

hello???...someone?..