News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Tears to Tiara

Started by Mana, August 07, 2010, 02:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Ahhh, I remember this game, I took great care in not letting the girl in the box die.

What was her name again ? Octavia ? Augusta ? Some roman name if I remember right.
She was the only gal I liked, everyone else was kinda meeeeeeeeh T_T

inferno_flamex

Ahhh, I remember this game, I took great care in not letting the girl in the box die.

What was her name again ? Octavia ? Augusta ? Some roman name if I remember right.
She was the only gal I liked, everyone else was kinda meeeeeeeeh T_T

... ... I think her name.. is... uh.. Shanon.. >_<

Octavia is the long blonde haired one.. .. I remembered that coz i think that she's hawt. XDDDDD

Yossarian762

Didn't they find Octavia in a box though? Or is there another box girl? I only got up to the castle siege before I stopped playing (I downloaded this a while back)

Kureha

It's Octavia, I actually went and hunted down her figurine.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Sazabi

yep , octavia was the girl in the box, she was my pick of the lot, loved the reverse rape scene  :)

Zyibis

Octavia is the best, I also like Morgan too.

Nils

I LOVED the game

xD

thx for the up
oh, and, if anyone is having trouble saving the game while runing it on 7, just play it in compatibility mode

:D :D

tsukino_kage

By any chance, is the an english language walkthrough? The Japanese ones were murdered so badly by the online translator pages it's undecipherable.

inferno_flamex

Walkthrough?... ...

For the routes?... I tought the game is pretty much linear? >_<
From what I can remember about the game. You'll experience pretty much every scene there is in there just by playing the game normally... Dont worry.

Ohhh you mean the 'gameplay' walkthroughs?
..... Sorry cant help ya there >_>... The best I would say is "Change difficulty to EASY" or "Farm EXP/$$$$"... But that wont be helping much...

Swordwind

Yeah, this game was funny.

Gameplay is pretty self-explanatory. If you're having difficulty, just enter random battles (preferably, without the MC, as I'm pretty sure enemy level is based on his level).

sazabi

somehow. i find this game easier than utawarerumono

invictus

That's obvious.  Most battle you would win even if you didn't direct your characters.  I made it through the whole thing without merc cuz training them takes too long even if they're 'superior' after a few job changes.

KoutoutekiSonzai

Your right that mercs are required for the majority of the game, but there is a single point when they're pretty useful (Although because of that it might not be worth it to train them for just a battle or two).  Its that point late in the game when the party splits up to perform specific objectives.  In those missions, you get pretty much mobbed, so its handy to have a couple of extra bodies to make your life easier.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi

its not so bad if your characters have the latest gear or are trained a little

Angraecum

Sorry to bother you guys, but i have a bit of a problem with this game..
I cant save the game (clicked on them dozen of times, but it wont let me save..)
When i run the original patch (with japanese texts and everything) It worked fine, saving works and all, but in the english patch it wont let me save, anyone have any idea why, any help i would really appreciate :)