News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Tsukihime

Started by Paul, September 06, 2009, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

Naw mang. Tsukihime transcends any one heroine. In my opinion at least.

Indeed. I like some heroines more or less than others but every route was worth playing and a good story. Not to mention that if you don't play *every* path you aren't getting the full story since a lot of details from other routes are filled in in passing in others.

paulosergio96

Torrent is dead, wondering if anyone could help me out with that

Mana

Green_Tea

uwaaaah, he actually said it.

Man I feel like I'm outta the job. In the best way possible, mind you.

NoSense

You had a job here?
I always thought, you were just the usual casual posting type
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

sazabi

Mana

sazabi

sengoku7

Nothing wrong with being casuals!

Green_Tea

NoSense

That just means you got lucky someone actually posted in it, not that you're some kind of super poster.
Except you posted all ~50 pages yourself, that would make you some kind of attention seeking spamer.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

I had to drum up business alright! Wasn't easy.

Well Kureha made it easy, BUT IT WASN'T EASYYYYYYYY...

Ignus

Torrent for the one who want it.  It's Tsukibako though, which mean Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya and PLUS DISC all in one torrent.  There should be 5-10 seeds still going around but if not... please tell me and I'll seed  ;)

and here just for the laugh....  Tsukihime ending reactions  ;D

[spoiler][/spoiler]

invictus

It's been ages... other than Akiha's ending... Kohaku ending, (and Arc true which is pretty much canon)... I can't remember any of the other routes =-="  Someone remind me what those ending were...

[spoiler]I do remember either arc good or ciel good involved a threesome or something... well... not literally in the sex scene but ya.[/spoiler]

I've always liked Akira Seo and Miyako Arima better than all the other characters excluding Kohaku

Yossarian762

Ciel's Good Ending was great just for being so blatantly silly in a game like Tsukihime.

[spoiler]And yes it was Ciel's Good Ending that had the threeway of Ciel and Arc sharing Shiki.[/spoiler]