News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream

Started by Kureha, June 29, 2009, 01:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STARSBarry

actualy the president was my fav, i guess diffrent people like diffrent things, I just love how forward she was in general and didnt care what people though, i generally laughed at the scene when the sister walked in while they where both drunk, it had a kinda surreal comedy to it.... admitedly the whole hong kong trip felt a bit shark jumpy but otherwise an awsome route, really liked the ending.

sazabi

yep , president was a real tease, and yeh that trip felt kinda random

invictus

She's a Mary Sue with problems.  I guess the randomness just got to me.

Yossarian762

Sorry to not be with the current topic but on the little sister I'll bet (and kind of hope) they never intended to add her and just teased a route to troll people. It seems that not adding a little sister route has probably stirred more controversy than actually having one probably would have considering how many eroge have sister heroines  :P

sazabi

invictus

Maybe they just ran out of time or budget... who knows =/ we'll never get the truth anyways D=

sazabi

or any more games from them, apparently the producers of the game went bankrupt or something

Green_Tea

or any more games from them, apparently the producers of the game went bankrupt or something

Shit. Well that's a loss. Still, I hear the scenario writer also did like Cross Channel and Kazoku Keikaku. Mang.

Yossarian762

Didn't he do Kana Little Sister too? I don't know the dude's name so I'm just going on random shit I think I may have read once a long time ago from an unreliable source.

Mana

invictus

Yeah, that was the same guy, Romeo Tanaka.

Dang... that really sucks =/

DaimonFrey

This is great VN. At the begining I didn't expected much of it, especially any deepness. Maybe it was because of very colorfull artwork? I don't know but I was positively surprised. It's a shame that there isn't Aya's route and I don't think that rumors saying about it's removal are true. After all someone who know japanese would eventually find out and undoubtfully he would said about it.

sazabi

DaimonFrey

Perhaps but even if it is truth I doubt that we will ever see translation.