News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][Simulation][Partial English] Custom Maid 3D

Started by Mana, February 04, 2011, 04:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

anyone have torrent link?

Follow the posted links and read for yourself.

I envy you, guys! I can't get my graphics card working, even though it works on my friend's computer, so I can't play it.

Eh seriously ? Only gfx-card error I saw on the 4chan boards so far was the shader 2 requirement. Gotta be some ancient thing you got if that's your problem.

You didn't get it. My graphics card stopped working with my motherboard, but it works on a friend's computer. I got the board and PSU replaced on the store, and it keeps happening. I guess that the board sucks too much to work with any graphics cards.

For the Miku fans:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's up3d0346.zip on uppervolta.

sazabi

invictus

isn't there a copyright for miku? lol.  When I first saw her I was like... that looks almost like miku... with shorter hair and tie O.O and stuff.

Mana

invictus

to be honest... even the yellow hair version screams Akita Neru/Hatsune Miku D=

But I do feel like an idiot... for a moment I assumed the green hair was default.

inferno_flamex

A mod?... I could swear I could make that Miku costume without that mod... >_>

And that Miku hair... ... We just need personality.. Which reminds me... How would you put Miku's personality in this game... ... but first question would be, how is Miku's personality?.. XDDD

EDIT:

I easily made a Saber by slightly altering one of their 'default' models... Sure they're not 'perfect' like the original... But close enough me thinks...

Mana

That mod replaced several in-game textures, so you couldn't really make that Miku without it. As for the body parts and accessories, with the right options, you can also create some other famous characters.

Green_Tea

arghhhh sounds nice. But 3D.

Sounds nice. But 3D. T_T DILEMMA!

sazabi

A mod?... I could swear I could make that Miku costume without that mod... >_>

And that Miku hair... ... We just need personality.. Which reminds me... How would you put Miku's personality in this game... ... but first question would be, how is Miku's personality?.. XDDD

EDIT:

I easily made a Saber by slightly altering one of their 'default' models... Sure they're not 'perfect' like the original... But close enough me thinks...

now all she needs is a sword...

Mana

arghhhh sounds nice. But 3D.

Sounds nice. But 3D. T_T DILEMMA!

You aren't the only one who is getting confused by this game:

All this time I had no idea that Tsundere was the type for me. This is my second character. I did some posing then switched over to slapping her and masturbation. Now the conversation times are my favorite times.

That high and mighty air shes got, that strong will, her perfect and pure body. She has not even experienced her first kiss yet. It gets me so hard. I was anti 3DPD before, now I think im losing my mind.

inferno_flamex

^ROFL!

Reminds me of an H-manga I read on Fakku!.

Something along the lines of...

Guy:"2D girls is the best!"
Imouto:"But you're a Virgin, Onii-chan."
Guy:"Im a virgin but I've got tons of experience due to H-games. I'll prove you wrong!"
*H-scene*

...ending...
Guy:"3D is the beeessstt!!" (Humping a blow up doll)

Green_Tea

But 3D personalities and 2D personalities are completely different.

invictus

3D games are often either underrated or overrated.  And... we're talking about 3D as in reality... in any case.... I'm so sorely tempted...

Yossarian762

Is there any way to save outfits and such for characters like in @Homemate? It's kind of annoying to have to remake an outfit and shit from scratch every time if I change a girl's clothes.

Mana

Is there any way to save outfits and such for characters like in @Homemate?

From what I read on /jp/, there are people trying to mod something like that into the game.