News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Quartett!

Started by Mana, January 23, 2011, 10:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinefremlouw

thanks for the walkthrough
I believe there's also an epilogue after you do all three routes

IVXXX

I believe there's also an epilogue after you do all three routes

Yes, but it's very short and where are no choices.

mahou

At least there's something nice to come back to after 2 weeks without a computer, internet or any form of gaming console. *twitch*

Belgaesh

Someone knows if there is a voice patch from the PS2 version?

Axilism

So which version would be the ideal one to download, i'm a little confused of which patch to apply if i download the DVD version etc. What are the differences?

thanks.

IVXXX

So which version would be the ideal one to download, i'm a little confused of which patch to apply if i download the DVD version etc. What are the differences?

thanks.

Download DVD version and apply "Translation patch".

Mana

Madotsuki

Someone knows if there is a voice patch from the PS2 version?

Just found one posted on VNDB, actually.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBY4WHHM

Run repack.bat, and then copy the voice.dat and script.dat (from the script-eng folder) into wherever you installed the game originally.

laplacian

That's awesome, thanks for the voice files.

DarkJP

Damn I just finished the game and only now I know there has a voice patch T.T

Kanzar

Hmm I have Quartett! installed, but when I try to install the voice patch, no voices turn up?

EDIT: Oh, had to copy the file from the script-eng folder... duh. *wishes for readmes* Thanks to the poster above! :D

Nils

Thanks for the game, i loved it

;D

i installed the game alright with voice and everything, and thanks even more for the voice patch

haha   ;)

unidan

Trying desperately hard to install the CD version. AVG was detecting Quartett!.exe as a virus so I temporarily disabled my scanner and added the install folder to the exceptions list. After doing a fresh reinstall of the game (it runs on its own without any patching) I attempted to install the standard edition patch and got this bullshit

I'm assuming it's saying it failed the MD5 hash check or it's detecting an unknown version. I downloaded the 1.2 gig 5-part rar set listed on Hongfire. Downloading the DVD version now but it's taking longer than I would like. I attempted to install the english patch anyway after the MD5 hash check failed, but that patcher said it's the wrong version as well. Any ideas?

justinefremlouw

install the DVD version? LOL if u go back a page, there's a couple of links to DVD version...I myself have it installed

Mana

It's even linked on the first post.