News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Rance -Hikari wo Motomete-

Started by Mana, January 21, 2011, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

KoutoutekiSonzai

Ah, old-school goodness.  Anyway, the 8-bit graphics can be a good thing.  It feels like you're getting back in touch with an old friend.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Like this?

i can't imagine how a poster like that is able to sell a game, but then megaman has been a success so i guess it must have worked...

KoutoutekiSonzai

i can't imagine how a poster like that is able to sell a game, but then megaman has been a success so i guess it must have worked...
Yeah, he looks like a thug thats going to rob you at gunpoint.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Bernkastel

Whoa, whoa. I was just pulling your leg there.

About the cover... well, what did you expect? The game was released in 89. You can't really judge it by today's standards. It looks fine to me.
*cackle* and whatnot.

Mana

Bernkastel

And I wasn't even trying. It's a blessing and a curse.
*cackle* and whatnot.

Green_Tea

It's common sense that it only gets good on the 4th or 5th game.

I always thought Tsukihime was TM's first game.

>And I wasn't even trying. It's a blessing and a curse.

Ahhhh yum. Anyway, doesn't seem like I'll be going for this game. =\

Mana

I was talking about the Rance series and Tsukihime is overrated.

laplacian

I was talking about the Rance series and Tsukihime is overrated.

harsh, poor tsukihime.

Mana

It's not that I dislike it, but it's not the masterpiece that so many people make it out to be.

Emiya

This game's not as bad as you guys make it out to be. Sure, the graphics are really old but it's a fun game.

Green_Tea

It's not that I dislike it, but it's not the masterpiece that so many people make it out to be.

:0 SAY THAT TO HISUI'S FACE YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD.

oh....it's Mana. >_>

sengoku7

Mana