News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hanachirasu

Started by SaMo, November 14, 2010, 10:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdaw

Is it just me or anyone else getting CRC errors while extracting?  :(

SaMo

Is it just me or anyone else getting CRC errors while extracting?  :(
Mu version or MF version???
I downloaded the MU version, and everything was OK.
Are you putting the password correctly?

DaimonFrey

I don't know why but translation don't work, only warnings are translated other than that, nothing.

rdaw

Mu version or MF version???
I downloaded the MU version, and everything was OK.
Are you putting the password correctly?

Redownloaded from MU, works ok now. The MF ones gave me an error on parts 1 and 2, and the links aren't interchangeable.

Green_Tea

I don't know why but translation don't work, only warnings are translated other than that, nothing.

Doing everything properly? Installation through jap locale etc?

SaMo

TLWiki Hanachirasu installation instruction:
Run the game. Make sure you're in Japanese locale. Applocale may or may not work.

DaimonFrey

So without changing locales translation won't work? What a disappointment.

Green_Tea

You see, the translation just patches the game. Although it does this, the core of the game is still in Japanese, if you're not in Japanese locale, Japanese is just a bunch of gibberish to your OS, which means it can't read it which means no geimu.

Stop whining, we all have to do it.

Mana

Applocale doesn't work with every game, get used to it.

Green_Tea

SaMo

I'm using a 64 bit Win Ultimate (1 week ago I was using Vista 64 bit Eng. ver. Syst. Loc. Jap.) Spanish version with system locale in Japanese and using Applocale to run Korean patches.
So far almost 0 problems running visual novel's, the only one that give me problem was Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku Wo with Korean patch... fucking game with fucking anti-piracy AlphaRom, AlphaRom don't work in 64 bit!!!

Mana

Which ones?

It's worked so far.

I've never bothered using Applocale, so how should I know?

sazabi

why are people so against changing their locale? its not like you need to reinstsll windows or something to play the game

Bernkastel

it does that when they are blitzed
and can someone make a translated walkthrough
well at least there aren't many choices

There's really no need for a walkthrough, there are only two choices in the game. You probably want to read it again after you finish it the first time, as that unlocks new choices and endings.
*cackle* and whatnot.

NoSense

why are people so against changing their locale? its not like you need to reinstsll windows or something to play the game

Even so I myself changed the locale, I don't like it, because of it changing the char-table for letters of the pc or something like this, which often transforms normal letters (which don't exist in the english alphabet) into utter gibberish (or japanese symbols)
So it's not that funny, to read a sentence and having some of the letters made unreadable (and one "normal" letter next to them too, so sometimes you have to guess the word)

Edit: And as a matter of fact, I'm just too lazy to restart my PC everytime I want to play a VN...
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.