News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] The Sagara Family

Started by Zyibis, July 04, 2010, 05:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotarutomoemistress9

you know what. don't worry about it. got it already.

Zyibis

you know what. don't worry about it. got it already.
Kinda a little late now since I already added them. Oh well, I guess they'll be there for any who wants mediafire links.

hotarutomoemistress9

my apologies then. i thought i wasn't going to get all 589MB all in one hit yesterday but i thought i'd make that request just in case i actually DIDN'T.

Zyibis

Don't worry about it. I was meaning to upload it smaller parts anyway. Well enjoy the game.

hotarutomoemistress9

eag one more thing Zyblis, is this actually portable? as in has it already been patched or wasn't there a DVD Image of it already up?

Zyibis

Portable as in you are able to play the game on any computer? Then yes, I just played around with it after I install the game. So I guess you can say it's patched. Why do you want to ISO files?

hotarutomoemistress9

i don't want it. just wondering if there was an image of the game already out there. tanks fer this anyways. i'll be sure to enjoy it.

inferno_flamex

Portable is great...
You can just install the game to your thumbdrive...

And be able to play it almost anywhere... no more installations! XDDD

like.. School perhaps.. XDDD

Well.. only attempt that if you're as awesome as I was back when I was still in school. Ahahahaha.

Zyibis

I remember play True Love on the school computers ;D Though what surprised me was when people started asking for copies of it. 

punxrawk91

i have this kind of problem

anyone know the solution?  :-\

and it suddenly crash

EDIT: its ok aldy when i open back the game lol  :P

punxrawk91

who already finish this game?
i still not get the Scene Recollection : Sexual Harassment Director....  :-\

Ookami-sama

I got that scene with this route:
[spoiler]
I can't deal with this type of girl
Should I talk to her?
Keep eating
Just watch
Forgot about it
Tall girl
Glamorous
Homely
Spooky skull strap
Make it clear!
Enter
Order her more
You can go into business for yourself
Go get help
Gently reprove her
Remain silent
Take care of the sexual harassment problem[/spoiler]

punxrawk91

I got that scene with this route:
[spoiler]
I can't deal with this type of girl
Should I talk to her?
Keep eating
Just watch
Forgot about it
Tall girl
Glamorous
Homely
Spooky skull strap
Make it clear!
Enter
Order her more
You can go into business for yourself
Go get help
Gently reprove her
Remain silent
Take care of the sexual harassment problem[/spoiler]

thx, i'll try it

memike123

ummm..can someone help me I'm getting an error  like this if I extracted the game !   D:\Downloads\The Sagara Family\The Sagara Family.part01.rar: Packed data CRC failed in The Sagara Family\GGD. The volume is corrupt
!   D:\Downloads\The Sagara Family\The Sagara Family.part02.rar: CRC failed in The Sagara Family\GGD. The file is corrupt
I redownload part 1 and 2 but it's still the same..can someone please send me a recovery repair files if it can repair the error.

memike123

HELLOOooOO!!!..can someone help me with my problem??....please..
D:\Downloads\The Sagara Family\The Sagara Family.part01.rar: Packed data CRC failed in The Sagara Family\GGD. The volume is corrupt
!   D:\Downloads\The Sagara Family\The Sagara Family.part02.rar: CRC failed in The Sagara Family\GGD. The file is corrupt