News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Harem☆Party

Started by Mana, December 04, 2011, 07:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Do you see that link after "Crack:"? I already placed that there so that no one would ask that question, because I was sure that someone would do it and even then someone had to ask it.

Sundae

Hey guys !! Which crack am I supposed to use?  I see one that has cpu 100% usage bug fixed and the other one that has no modifications.  I am confused as to why the one with the no modifications one is posted when the cpu 100% bug usage bug fixed solves the problem.  Anyways any input would be much appreciated. 
one of them still hogs your CPU resources, the other one has been fixed.
why uploaded? because the uploader didn't separate them, and it is a backup in case something wrong happened since the one who uploaded the game already replace the exe with the one from another game
I'm more confused why you're asking this question

Seipher

Anyone got 100% CG? I followed the walkthrough and still missing a few.

Syre

Hey, thanks for pointing that out, i must have missed something in the main walkthrough, though i got each ending right >.<. Make sure you chose all three options for the first set. If that wasn't what you were missing and you've completed every ending, there should be an option in the main menu that says "Extras". I didn't see that before, because i went mainly for the choices instead of finishing every CG, sorry. You will get a few scenes from doing that. I will add that to the walkthrough as well. After doing that myself, and following the walkthrough..im missing only one scene..and i have no clue how to get it unfortunately. If you or anyone else finds it please tell, ill add if i find it as well.

Correction, after a little fiddleing i found out which scene it was. It was the first option, i just did not skip long enough. Just watch each scene till the next question and you should have them all. Here is the complete save though, incase you want to use it or anyone else does.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUGICD5T

justinefremlouw

Hey, thanks for pointing that out, i must have missed something in the main walkthrough, though i got each ending right >.<. Make sure you chose all three options for the first set. If that wasn't what you were missing and you've completed every ending, there should be an option in the main menu that says "Extras". I didn't see that before, because i went mainly for the choices instead of finishing every CG, sorry. You will get a few scenes from doing that. I will add that to the walkthrough as well. After doing that myself, and following the walkthrough..im missing only one scene..and i have no clue how to get it unfortunately. If you or anyone else finds it please tell, ill add if i find it as well.

Correction, after a little fiddleing i found out which scene it was. It was the first option, i just did not skip long enough. Just watch each scene till the next question and you should have them all. Here is the complete save though, incase you want to use it or anyone else does.

err, can you repost the corrected walkthrough?

Syre

err, can you repost the corrected walkthrough?

Its all on the first page where it originally was. The walkthrough itself is the same as it was before, i did not change anything. I only added the part about the "extras" option. Ill post it here as well if its easier to find.

[spoiler]Route A
*Go off with Cleo (Choose each answer for different scenes here(Read till next question to be safe))
Have you looked everywhere for them?
Those girls would never leave Sofie
Thanks for saving me.
I have to protect the girls.
Don't be too hard on yourself.
I haven't really thought about it.
Promise not to go.
<Save 1>
We have to go look for her.
If you're really sorry, give me a kiss.
I don't regret it.
I won't.
<Save 2>
Chase her.
Agnes End

<Load 2>
Watch her go.
"Nee-Chan!"
Waka End

Route B
<Load 1>
We have to go look for her.
It's okay, Sofie's charming that way.
I need to address Urr and Nia's feelings.
<Save 3>
Wake Sofie up.
Sofie End

<Load 3>
Follow them silently.
I just want you to be happy.
Urr & Nia End

Route C
<Load 1>
Someone go look for her.
I have to cool things down.
She must be feeling uneasy.
<Save 4>
Okay, you can come along.
Cleo End

<Load 4>
I can't take you with me without Sempai's permission.
Let's do it.
Anzu End

After completing each route (Anzu is optional) you will get an option in the title screen called "Extras". It will contain some scenes.

Incase anyone wants to use it, here is the 100% cg save. Just put this file in "sav" and overwrite if needed. (If for whatever reason you want to play again after using the save, please note that the volume will be at 1, and its set to display text instantly.)
[/spoiler]

@Mana - Thx for putting the walkthrough on the first post, but don't forget to copy the part about the extras too. It can be easily overlooked, but it contains a small route and a couple CG's for 100%.

Yagami

Thx ^^
And when the official version of Eien No Aselia is coming for download??????

sazabi

Ignus

Can anyone who has the file re post 'harem_party_cpu_usage_fix.exe' ?   
both links are down,  Thank you.  ;)