News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO

Started by sinamen, August 04, 2011, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabin Stargem

Cool, that worked!  Thank you very much, IVXXX & Poiso.   :)

davidlu9837

One can certainly spend a lot of time working through each route.  I'm not sure I want to spend the time to work through all the routes but I would like a complete set of the Hcgs.  If anyone has a set and could post it I would be very grateful or a link to a set that can be dled would be nice (I googled but couldn't find a set).

Frizby

Mana

A music patch was added to TLWiki. The original is mono at 22KHz and the patch is stereo at 44KHz and the size is due to it being uncompressed WAV files, the game wouldn't accept anything else.

Seipher

Just curious, but has anyone found an easier to use walkthrough? Ive spent quite a bit of time just trying to get certain things to trigger so i can trigger other things and its not making any sense so far lol.

DaimonFrey

This vn seriously annoyed me. Why there couldn't be good ending for Eriko and Mitsuki? I hope that Ayumi will have better one.

Frizby

Just curious, but has anyone found an easier to use walkthrough? Ive spent quite a bit of time just trying to get certain things to trigger so i can trigger other things and its not making any sense so far lol.
Where are you stuck? Did you read the image walkthrough? The text walkthrough is made too seriously spoiler-free that it does not make sense. I used them both and complete the game with a little problems.

This vn seriously annoyed me. Why there couldn't be good ending for Eriko and Mitsuki? I hope that Ayumi will have better one.
Have you completed the game? Ayumi ending is quite good IMO and there is no Mitsuki ending for a reason.

DaimonFrey

I only finished Mitsuki route with both endings. Also I know that there is reason for lack of  good ending for her but that does not mean that I must like it.

Seipher

Where was the image walkthrough? I dont remember seeing that.

Green_Tea

Does anyone else have this thing where there's residual text on the top right of the text box? Part of the letters stay there and don't do it right. I tried following the font fix listed on tlwiki but it didn't work.

Frizby

Where was the image walkthrough? I dont remember seeing that.
http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=File:Yu-no_walkthrough_english.png

In case the destination place isn't mentioned in text walkthrough so use this to get rid of wasting time randomly go to place by place.

mahou

Need some help.

I'm stuck on Mio's route.

Laboratory (gave mio her diary) -> 2nd floor corridor (met Yuuki) -> Coast (spoke to workers) -> Shrine (Kanna & Mio event) -> Geo Technics (talked to guard) -> School Gate (bumped into 'foxy mama') and here's where i'm stuck. I go to the 2nd floor corridor, but no matter what I do the 'Mitsuki & Mio' event doesn't trigger. I've clicked on everyone and everything I can in every area accessible at this point, have also completed everything leading up to Mio's route according to the walkthrough (written). So if someone who has completed this could tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong i'd very much appreciate the help. Thanks in advanced.

Edit: Guess no one knows. Oh well guess i'll just explore all the other paths and try again later to see if it unlocks.

ForeverHero

Hum... I'm not sure if it's gonna work, but i had a similar problem...
I was stuck at Kanna's route, just after going to talk with the workers, I was supposed to witness a event at School (with Foxy Mama), however, the event didn't trigger.
I went back to the Coast and clicked everywhere, and at the workers a lot of times, and when I went back, the event went on like normal...
Well, maybe you already made it work, but good luck, anyway!

PS: Sorry for the bad english.