News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO

Started by sinamen, August 04, 2011, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prettz

is it me or is the music not sounding as good as the pc98 version

Marius

Thanks Marius! The reg file you put up solved the issue.

You're welcome.

Perversor

Thanks for reg file

Too damn short prologue! Waiting for this.

prettz

just a heads up for the full patch and voice patch are out now at TLwiki

mahou

It's been a long wait, but it's finally here. Being flooded with so many releases, brings a tear to my eye :'(

nguyenquoctuan

TLWiki says Use AI5ENG_VOICE.exe to play with voices.But I can't find it in my folder.Is this a full voice or partial?

poiso

Direct link to project page: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=YU-NO

Both parts of the patch as well as directions how to us are found immediately under "releases".

Mana

sinamen was actually right? I had doubts thanks to all the trolling regarding the release date.

laplacian

To anyone who finished the game, is it really full of NTR ?

Mana

From what I know, [spoiler]there is only one virgin heroine, another one doesn't really love Takuya and vice-versa, so both of them go their own ways, and there is an attempted rape that eventually happens during a bad end.[/spoiler] It's fun to see how girls who had previous relationships, before meeting the main character, are considered to be NTR'ing him.

Sabin Stargem

Seems like that the Voice.exe file disappears whenever I try to reinstall the english patch.  Probably had something to do with the registry file that I edited, since I am using a 64-bit system and installed the game to the E: drive.  The game is still playable, though.  Funny thing is that the voice.exe file existed until after I stopped playing for the first time.   :P

IVXXX

Seems like that the Voice.exe file disappears whenever I try to reinstall the english patch.  Probably had something to do with the registry file that I edited, since I am using a 64-bit system and installed the game to the E: drive.  The game is still playable, though.  Funny thing is that the voice.exe file existed until after I stopped playing for the first time.   :P

!Avast antivirus? After update it started deleting voice.exe file.

rdaw

poiso

!Avast antivirus? After update it started deleting voice.exe file.

Avast and AVG are two companies known to have two very retarded heuristics engines, which detect things like executable compression as "potential threat" and wipe it out.

Disable heuristics or make an exception in auto-protection rules not to touch your game directories.