News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Monmusu Quest! ~Makereba Youjo ni Okasareru~

Started by Syre, July 25, 2011, 05:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

i got mine from torrent, already extracted, ready to play

Syre

I was able to extract and play fine from the links that were posted. Try using 7-zip if you aren't already. If you still have a problem, i can try uploading a single rar for you instead.

Edit : Went ahead and was able to upload an archive anyways, just incase something happens. Mirror added to first post...sadly i forgot the patch though so that is still needed from the mediafire link.

mahou

Been playing this past couple days and I'm pleasantly surprised at how much i'm enjoying regardless of it's simplicity (story & gameplay). Love Alice <3

sazabi

Pezzy

Enjoyed the story - really reminded me of the Superior and Superior Cross mangas.  Of course, the idea of the hero traveling with his enemy/target is nothing new, but still, Alice is a great character.  I love the fact she's half snake, so you can't mistake her for a human unless she's in human form (which she hates doing).  I just wish there was a bit more of an RPG element to it.

I hope Rogue translates the second one.  I'd like to see the end of the story.

KoutoutekiSonzai

Yeah, Rogue Translations is doing the second one when it comes out in Japan (September I heard).  Right now he's working on some other heavy rape game (Thief and Sword) until the second chapter is out.  Here's the source if anybody was curious:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/375483-Thief-amp-Sword-Shalt-Route-Translation
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

molitar

I'm addicted to this simple game.. story is interesting.  Want to know how it is going to end.

Godslayer

The dev's site: http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html
They have the monster girls for the 2nd chapter updated, I see that Setouchi guy still having his shares of derp looking random encounter monsters.

rjrxx

Well for those trying to beat the game in hard difficulty i strongly suggest on some battles using cheat engine (search 4b*1), otherwise you might fight the same monsters 20+ times and still lose. (for the really lazy its the same thing for SP)
Some battles are quite annoying since it's just luck to either meet the requirements to win or simply because the monster "decides" to 1hit kill you on the 2nd or 3rd turn.
Regarding the game the story is quite fun but the battles are lacking in interest. You'll just use the same strategy most of the time.
Still i'm waiting for the next one to see how the story goes on.

Kureha

So a trainer is suggested? My systems are all x64 including server and netbook.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

rjrxx

I first used it in a battle where i spent 20min without ever getting a lucky break.
Most of the time in 3-4 repeats you get the job done, and redoing the battle also helps getting all the skills so no problem there,  but that particular one was horrible since the margin of error is very narrow.
That monster in particular is supposed to be that hard but the conditions that we have to meet to actually reach the checkpoint are just too strict. And even if we get to the checkpoint (which i usually got at very low hp) the guy still gets one last shot at you, and to me that always resulted in death.
My perception is that besides that one only 2-3 more battles should be impossible enough to actually need CE, and one of them is still impossible even with CE by game design.
My advice is to play it normally and you'll know when you get to the first crazy hard battle.
Also don't forget that even with CE you can lose. Some attack just don't end till the hp is drained to 0, so freezing hp will just make you watch the same attack over and over.

Edit:
From what i've read from the walkthrough hard mode unlocks some cg's/scenes that otherwise would left out on the normal gameplay.

sazabi