News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Knight's and Magic

Started by Go-Sick, December 05, 2015, 04:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenjent

IcarosFx

Noblesse Oblige Translations took over translations. They have vol. 5+. Latest chapter: Vol. 6 Chapter 48. Skythewood Translations has up to vol. 4.

Gen

Can someone reupload volumes 1-3, please?

lvnrynng18

Any news on Volume 6? It's been soooo looooong~

LivingPoltergeist

Can someone pls tell me where to continue in the LN after watching the anime?

lvnrynng18

Noblesse Oblige Translations took over translations. They have vol. 5+. Latest chapter: Vol. 6 Chapter 48. Skythewood Translations has up to vol. 4.
Any news if this is still being translated? Checked Noblesse Oblige site and it only translated up to v6c53 last July~

YoshitoSakurai

Volume 4-6 and 7 partially are translated ( its sort of a come and go of it being translated atm) i cant find any pdf's atm though
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

minakata10

Can someone pls tell me where to continue in the LN after watching the anime?
It ends in volume 5 (around chapter 47~48) but I strongly recommend reading the first five volumes or at least the manga, because they omitted almost everything in the Anime and changed certain things that have a big importance later on.

Rei

Please stop using adfly. The link is filled by virus.

obsidian_dragonwing

Please stop using adfly. The link is filled by virus.

The adfly links are fine, you are either getting a false positive, or clicking something you shouldn't

OmegaLKSG

Can someone compile the rest of this novel please? Or at the very least provide a new vol.3 link since it's not working.

P.S. NTR labs is a very... interesting name for a robotic research institute.

obsidian_dragonwing

Can someone compile the rest of this novel please? Or at the very least provide a new vol.3 link since it's not working.

P.S. NTR labs is a very... interesting name for a robotic research institute.

Just tested the link for Vol 3, works just fine for me

RinneZanki

YoshitoSakurai

Guys as sad as it is i think we have to give up on PDF/EPUB compilations of the knights and magic Light novel or web novel.

Whilst the LN is at volume 11 and the WN at chapter 170+ these have been translated up to volume ~8 ( not including 8 ). As seen in the following link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/knights-magic/ this series has swapped translators more then Jerry Lee Lewis remarried.

The last volume (7)  was also the last volume that got "properly translated" the people after "Fifteen Seconds Translation" have been using machine learning translations and manually fixing some grammar. Which whilst i appreciate the effort doesn't make for a pleasant reading experience, or a accurate one.

I ether recommend for now "dropping" this novel or waiting whilst hoping that someone will pick it up again.
Part of this coming and going of translators though might be that as seen in the original authors site: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3556o/ he has a few hiatuses/long period in between releases from time to time. As most people dont really translate the authors notes i have no way of knowing this.

So LETS HOPE TOGETHER for a new release, as i do reallllllllly enjoy this series actually. There isnt many mecha LN that are this interesting.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

TachibanaTaki

Guys as sad as it is i think we have to give up on PDF/EPUB compilations of the knights and magic Light novel or web novel.

Whilst the LN is at volume 11 and the WN at chapter 170+ these have been translated up to volume ~8 ( not including 8 ). As seen in the following link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/knights-magic/ this series has swapped translators more then Jerry Lee Lewis remarried.

The last volume (7)  was also the last volume that got "properly translated" the people after "Fifteen Seconds Translation" have been using machine learning translations and manually fixing some grammar. Which whilst i appreciate the effort doesn't make for a pleasant reading experience, or a accurate one.

I ether recommend for now "dropping" this novel or waiting whilst hoping that someone will pick it up again.
Part of this coming and going of translators though might be that as seen in the original authors site: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3556o/ he has a few hiatuses/long period in between releases from time to time. As most people dont really translate the authors notes i have no way of knowing this.

So LETS HOPE TOGETHER for a new release, as i do reallllllllly enjoy this series actually. There isnt many mecha LN that are this interesting.

Yeah im agree with you, There isnt many mecha LN that are this interesting.
But i will hope another translation will pick up this LN again asap...  :-\
私は四葉達也です。