News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][PDF] Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Started by Davidobot, May 30, 2015, 01:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

shirlulu007

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

Elmo

English versions generally take 3/4 months. With volume 10 due on December 12th.

The Japanese version takes around 4/6months, so as the English one catches up the releases will slow down a little bit.

serenade696969

English versions generally take 3/4 months. With volume 10 due on December 12th.

The Japanese version takes around 4/6months, so as the English one catches up the releases will slow down a little bit.

volume 11 will likely be sometime in march of next year or early april

shirlulu007

oh thanks for the information
"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

dan20

guys do you know where i can download danmachi v11-12 RAW in EPUB format  :)

banter

waitin4BOOST

Any new about chapter 10? It was supposed to come out today.

I went looking to buy it today based on this comment, Amazon & Google both say December 19th...so another week.

deadline14

your checking the wrong site if that is what you think
i already posted a release date on top of this section and pinned it you can also check the publisher site to see the actual release date not basis
also the release date is december 19

make checking the release date a habit

Edit: if you saw it on the official release date thread and you saw december 9 on it
for some reason the table is not working well on mobile so it was in a mess and there is some cut part where you can't see the 1 in the beginning...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

serenade696969

your checking the wrong site if that is what you think
i already posted a release date on top of this section and pinned it you can also check the publisher site to see the actual release date not basis
also the release date is december 19

make checking the release date a habit

Edit: if you saw it on the official release date thread and you saw december 9 on it
for some reason the table is not working well on mobile so it was in a mess and there is some cut part where you can't see the 1 in the beginning...

People rarely check the main post before asking

Yayp452

Mao-Sama09

I also remember the 12th being the release date, must've changed it while we weren't looking :o
Anyway, just one more day, can't wait!!

Ertiow

You're probably right.  I think I checked yen a few months ago and they had the release on the 13th.