News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[NDS][SRPG][English] Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Started by Mana, December 24, 2010, 04:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: 女神異聞録デビルサバイバー
Romaji Title: Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor
Translated Title: Alternate Tale of the Goddess: Devil Survivor
Developer: Atlus
Release Date: 2009/01/15

Official / GameFAQs

Description:
Tokyo is in full lockdown, the government's swift, coldblooded response to a surprise demon invasion. Trapped within the sprawling metropolis is the city's helpless populace, forced to turn on each other in order to survive. A mysterious piece of technology, the COMP, falls into the hands of you and your peers. This device allows you to form contracts, forcing demons to serve you in battle against the otherworldly creatures. There are others with COMPs, so-called demon tamers, who seek to use the demons to satisfy their own whims-be they for justice, peace, or power-in the chaos that was once downtown Tokyo. Where did the demons come from? Why did they appear? Who created the COMPs, and what is their purpose? These questions must soon be answered, for if you fail to solve the mystery, much more is at stake than your own lives.

Game:

http://www.multiupload.com/XR0YU99N9P

Seires

Mana

There are six endings: [spoiler]Early Bad Ending, Yuzu, Atsuro, Gin, Amane and Naoya.[/spoiler]

Seires

I also seem to have stumbled upon a boss I can't beat. It's kinda cruel since I haven't saved in a while T_T

Mana

I'm on a part where I'll have to grind a couple of levels to get past the boss. He kills my characters with 2/3 hits.

Seires

This boss I'm talking about drains all attacks except for Almighty, can deal +500 to all characters, has 3 forms, regenerates every time he changes form, and summons mob monsters.  =D

Apparently the advise was: be lvl 99 and hope you get lucky  (-.- )

Mana

I hate those weak excuses to powerlevel or to use broken game mechanics.

Yossarian762

There are six endings: [spoiler]Early Bad Ending, Yuzu, Atsuro, Gin, Amane and Naoya.[/spoiler]

There's actually even more endings than that.
[spoiler]There's also Kaido and Haru endings iirc[/spoiler]

Mana

Zyibis

Mana

I don't use any DS emulators, so I can't help you with that one.