News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[PS2][RPG][VN][Undub] Ar tonelico II ~Sekai ni Hibiku Shoujotachi no Metafalica~

Started by Mana, October 22, 2010, 10:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSense

Man, this game is addicting... even so I don't like hectic battle systems...
Still played 11 hours straight...
Which reminds me that I probably should use my time more efficient than gaming all day...

As for the english dub...
I agree with Mana, although it is quite funny.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

The OST, Hymmnos Concerts and Drama CDs were added to the first post.

Korassu

Just to let everyone know, there was a bug in the last boss fight i heard. I found a patch for it a while ago, but deleted it after i patched mine.

NoSense

This version already contains asmodean's Raki fix.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

NoSense

Ok. I once looked and only saw that there supposedly was this Raki-bug (as I'm not there yet I don't even know who or what Raki is, i just assumed he'd be the final boss). Maybe there were other bugs I didn't see while searching.

Mana

I had a previous copy without the fix and any optional battle against Raki ended crashing after 3 turns, when she used her best attack, so I can confirm the bug, and that's the only boss battle that crashes the game. The final boss doesn't have any problem like that.

This is Raki:

laplacian

I had to beat Raki without any patches on my original disc T_T

Spent ages till i finally managed to kill her before she used her broken move >_>

Mana

I knew that was possible anda there is even a way to have an endless turn, stopping her from ever attacking, but I didn't bother doing it.

STARSBarry

this entire fight for me was, sing..... SYNCRONITY CHAIN!!! FIRE HUGE VAGINA LAZOR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *dead* i didnt even know there was a bug....

sengoku7

this entire fight for me was, sing..... SYNCRONITY CHAIN!!! FIRE HUGE VAGINA LAZOR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *dead* i didnt even know there was a bug....
Yep didnt know there was a bug either

Mana

I was talking about the optional battles against her, where she gets stronger for each time that you defeat her. That's where the game crashes. You don't have enough time for a Synchronity Chain before the game crashes, so you missed them.

EDIT: I finished the game the first time without fighting her again, because I wasn't in the mood for finishing her off in 3 turns, for 15 times, unlike the obligatory first battle against Deus on Xenogears, when played on an emulator or the PS2. I had to finish it, before the game crashed during it's best attack.

EDIT2: A video of the bug

STARSBarry

aprently PAL version was fixed... hense why I was able to pull off a Schain, shame about the bug was expsecting something lol, like it to crash at exactely the point of impact doing exactely 1337 damage and freezing in a kinda soundloop way before your playstation blows up.... cant lie im pretty disapointed

Mana

NISA fixed it for the PAL version, but didn't even bother replacing it with fixed copies on the US, because "it's possible to win that battle through other means", as in, cheating.

invictus

you know this is the one time i actualy like the english dub.... if only becouse it made me laugh my ass off for the whole game.... this is a prime example.... what an amazing battle cry before he thrusts in from behind...

does the voice actor have any idea what he's saying? I didn't bother with the dub but now I might change my mind.