News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

One Piece HQ scans.

Started by Zyibis, October 02, 2010, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Hey all, it's been awhile. Hoped I wasn't missed to much. ;D

Anyway I am reading One Piece and well I am sick of the shitty scans of the earlier volumes. So does anyone know where I can get HQ scans starting from Volume 1?

Also I will be uploading a few things tonight so look forward to it.  ;D

laplacian

Hah, I just started one piece yesterday. Just had nothing better to read T_T

I've been looking for HQ scans myself, but I think there none, up till volume 20, it's all crap from what I've seen.

Zyibis

Up to volume 20?! :o That sucks. But I am still hoping that someone has HQ scans,

Green_Tea

Dude, One Piece is grrrrrrrreat. It just started back up this week too, latest chapter was funny as.

Couldn't find any HQ scans either. Sorry guys.

sazabi

it seems Null are dropping one piece, with volume 59 being their last release,  so from volume 60 onwards going to have to look somewhere else for HQ scans

Green_Tea

OP sure is getting good though.

Zyibis

I agree, it should be interesting seeing how strong they all have become.

sazabi

so i just finished downloading all of nulls packs, now just gotta find some free time to read them :-\

NoSense

Is the manga any different from the anime?
*following the anime but haven't yet picked up the manga*
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Zyibis

Some of the arcs in the anime aren't in the manga but if you like the anime then you'll love the manga.