News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Unable to register.

Started by Guest, November 12, 2011, 04:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

Kureha is aware of some mails are not arriving at their intended destinations, the problem is, there is no fix, yahoo mail just sucks.
Unless Kureha finds a better email provider, it'll be a hit n miss. Some people are receiving their activation emails while some aren't.
As it is, there are hundreds of membership applications per week, Kureha simply cannot sift through them one at a time, and opening new memberships to non-activations will open the flood gates to all the spam account problems Kureha One has had in the past.

Non activated accounts are deleted every 24hrs or when Kureha gets around to purging them.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Anonwait

I don't get activation link too... My id is f4s1k1n...

annonononoo

pls activate my account, i can;t seem to receive any emails from u guys for a very long time now thanks.

username's soomipe

pikapii

Need Help for activating account . Didn't receive any email . Pls Help Senpai !

holidaymyfriend

Hi. I been trying to register for this website a couple days ago. But I can't seem to receive the activation email.

el

Hi,

I can't seem to sign up and keep denying with wrong registrated answer.

Alucard Alpha

wheres the gmail login? im stuck, i cant login and gmail aint receiving authentication emails/resetting password

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview