News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Let's make a stupid fantasy about VNMeido.

Started by AZ09XO, May 05, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZ09XO

*Ahem* Hello fellow users and guests of this forum, I am a mere member just doing shit while leeching like the unwanted vulture I am. Let us begin this with a general summary of this forum that we call VeN (VN-Meido).

VeN, or VN, is the land of that is described as a forum, ruled by Meido, and moderated by his/her (god's gender is always undefined... lol) moderated trustworthy(?) assistants, working to bring all the beings on VeN Meda, or media, the lifeblood that gives all of its people imagination and creativity. But among that, there has sprouted the fearful WeBoos, those who wish hoard and take all of the Meda from the rest of the world. Now, the WeBoos have reached their peak, with Meda so scarce that almost all VeN is a barren wasteland... what will Meido do?
Good day to you cultured people.

Loyd(TheHighWayman)

Ok then, i guess im creating a characther sheet for the first Party of Murderhobbos Adventurers for this Stupid, Bizarre, Epic quest to (not) save the Meda of Meido from the Fat virgin c**ks who only like NTR because they feel better if somebody it's watching their misery evil WeBoos, who only wish to consume everything until there is nothing left. Our (not so) Marvelous Herous and  Champions, Rightgeous and Outlaws, Fools and Corpses are:
-Loyd:

A happy trigger, half crazy, half moron, 1/4 (not so) Rightgeous who is dedicated to the highwebman arts of stealing free content because he feels like it. After seeing the worst that any living thing it's capable of, and losing his original home in animemes.net, he finds refuge in Meido, but after seeing the possible outcome of the future of Meido at the Hands of the WeBoos, he Gets threatened by Kureha to do something or get his ass banned decides to aid in this stupid glorius quest. Likes to fight with a broadsword and a flint pistol that somehow never seems to run out of ammo.
-Ramdom Murderhobo #8:

A Possible victim non-educated peasant that was laying around a dark alley telling random peaple that he would do ANYTHING for food. Never tell him what happened to the previus 7. Got recruited by Loyd when he relaised that he could use a Meatshield Sacriface for the Fundashi Orcs companiom for this quest to carry the unreasonable amount of stuff that he picks laying around the floor. Likes to wield a rusty knife with HIV and a Axe he "Found laying a round".
- The Doctor:

A sociopath and a smart, quick witted gentlemen that likes to kill cut fill his morbid curiosity cure and help peaple for some reason. Likes a lot romantic stuff wow what a loser. Also, he used to be a priest, but he changed jobs because they are too "Pure" to actually do something and help people that didn't want to join their religion of the saint onisama. So he used his skills of his previus job with a new one with actual medicinal knowledge. Likes to wield around a scythe to scare of idiots whoe think he is the reencarnation of a Apocalypse Horsemann, a handheld scythe to do the same with kids, hamsters and midgets, a hammer because causing masive external bleed wasn't enough, and a knife that he uses to make autopsys clean his foot fungusoperate his patiances.
-Sir Caput Autem Phalus:

A Blasphemus joke Zealus knight that Loyd and co found with Unko no Kuze, a Shit fetish obssesive noble Samurai. Loyd found both of them in a duel that was 3 days and 8 hours long, because they were arguing about if wheter tacos should be eated in Mondays or Fridays. The duel ended when Loyd decided to step in and declare that tacos should be eated in saturday, which the knight and the samurai beated Loyd until both were too tired to beat him anymore, then proceeded to made a ceasefire, eating tacos in both days. Loyd could not eat any tacos since the Fu***** murderhobo took the left overs. He is armed with a longsword and a shield. And a banner that he uses like a spear.
-Unko no Kuze:

A Shit fetish obssesive noble Samurai that Loyd and co found with Sir Caput Autem Phalus a Blasphemus joke Zealus knight. Loyd found both of them in a duel that was 3 days and 8 hours long, because they were arguing about if wheter tacos should be eated in Mondays or Fridays. The duel ended when Loyd decided to step in and declare that tacos should be eated in saturday, which the knight and the samurai beated Loyd until both were too tired to beat him anymore, then proceeded to made a ceasefire, eating tacos in both days. Loyd could not eat any tacos since the Fu***** murderhobo took the left overs. He wields a magic Katana, reminding Loyd every fu***** time to Loyd that he nneds to defeat Paku-tan, a gender bender obssesive ancient evil that wishes to destroy the gender barrier with females, males, and attack choppers.
- Notsohappy guy:

A mercenarie that the Doctor hired because he tought he looked cool. He doesn't speak too much. He wields a crossbow with a bayonette. As well as a machete and some throwing knives. Also likes to see deep into your soul when he is staring at you.
-Kliree "Claire" Nogh:

A Generic Dark Elf in her own quest to save her village of Post Town wow so original. Gets rescued by the Party after she is ambushed by 18+ bandits, but joins the group because this squad of retards needs a girl or this will not be a RPG. She uses Shadow magic and offensive magic, but nobody gives a shit, because they usually kill anybody before she even uses her shitty debuf magic.

And that all for now i guess. I will be wainting for out GM to give some quest, history or just straight bullsh**. And please somebody else join too....Im felling lonely  :'(
[url="https://youtu.be/kiVpWK0B380?list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo"]https://youtu.be/kiVpWK0B380?list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo[/url]
[url="https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/4c/37/4c37dd_6456891.png"]https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/4c/37/4c37dd_6456891.png[/url]

AZ09XO

and so, the story begins.

In a throne room unknown to not even the strongest person around, housed a hardworking(?) person named Meido. Tirelessly moderating the world from its evils as well as its goods making the world neutral. But after a millennia of work, Meido decided to dump his work onto his assistant Go-Sick and have a bit of a vacation.
Sadly, Go-sick was used to doing things at their own pace, which ended up leading the world to an imbalance in the forces, with the WeBoos overwhelmingly outnumber the remaining good. and thus, Meido rolls the summon dice to call in heros from other forums to restore the balance of VeN once again.
Good day to you cultured people.

Loyd(TheHighWayman)

Ok, i really don't known how to continiu that. I guess it's an "Awaiting for players" instance then.
[url="https://youtu.be/kiVpWK0B380?list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo"]https://youtu.be/kiVpWK0B380?list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo[/url]
[url="https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/4c/37/4c37dd_6456891.png"]https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/4c/37/4c37dd_6456891.png[/url]

Ni Kato

(I know this is late but hey ... I just want to do this)

Here is Ni Kato!~~ ... Simplest Powerful ... And someone who is bored out of her mind that she just stumbled upon this chaos that is this world ...

"Where is this?"
"My mother is the sky and my father is the land. My relatives are all the things that exists and my siblings are all the things that didn't exist. I live at the middle of all of it~~"

~ Ni Kato

ivey-kun

*roll roll roll*

The seven-faced die of fate landed on the number 1.

"Curses! My first summoning attempt and it's from THAT world?"

Meido was startled, and scared at the same time, for only he knew... The sixth world was the world populated with humanity's lust, but also all the WeBoos' lust!!! And anyone that could survive there must be a fearsome beast... Whoever came out, will either restore the world to peace, or destroy it...

As the summoning circle slowly started to spin brighter and brighter, Meido could only watch in silence, praying for the success of his summoning. And... Slowly, a svelte figure emerged from the circle.

"No way... A loli ghost? SHE survived in the World of Lust?"

Yawning, a small girl stretched her arms and spoke in a remarkably cute voice.

"Where is this?" she asked.

Meido looked at her, incredulous. He stumbled backwards, scared that she might be an incredible monster disguised as an innocent girl.

"You... Do you really come from the First World?"

Before she could answer, Meido accidentally knocked over the die, making it roll again.

*roll roll roll*

This time, it landed on 5.

"This... The world of wrath..."

The circle started spinning right next to the loli, and someone Meido knew too well appeared. The person that appeared in countless doujins, the savior of many virtual worlds. Perhaps, just the Hero Meido needed...

"Kiri...to?"

What color are you?

Ni Kato

Seeing the scared Meido-san , Ni Kato tilts her head. Looking at the dice of fate(Lol) , She tilts her head to the right. Looking at the raven haired who was too "Heroic" he lacks individuality anymore , Ni Kato ... Ignores him ...

"I dunno what is happening but ... Hi all!~~"

She decided to greet anyone first!
"My mother is the sky and my father is the land. My relatives are all the things that exists and my siblings are all the things that didn't exist. I live at the middle of all of it~~"

~ Ni Kato

Loyd(TheHighWayman)

After waiting several minutes, Meido noticed that Loyd and his group of morons brave voluntiers should be in the summoning room, but they are nowhere to be found.
-"Ummm....Loyd? Where are you? Somebody finally roll the dice and join the game!"
After waiting for several seconds, a *crack* on the roof near where the loli ghost is spotted, and everyone turn the gaze to that single crack on the roof, which seems to get even bigger.
Then suddenly, something breaks through the roof and a pile of bones fall, equipment and a drunk man with a flint pistol stuck between his sphincter.
-"Wha? Somebody finallly join?! Finally, i've been waiting for months!". Loyd inmideatly drinks from a bottle that was in his hide jacket until it's empty.
-"What...the...Fu**...Loyd, what happen to the party that was waiting with you for another person to join?...Also, where are your pants? and why is your flint pistol THERE?" Meido asks "Calmly"to Loyd about what happened to him and his group...and his pants because thats important too.
-"Well, it all started when i was born..." Says Loyd while trying to start a flashback scene
-"Wait that it's to long! Just tell me what happened in this 7 months while you were waiting"
-"Ah right. Everybody got bored. The Murderhobo got hungry in varius ways and assaulted Claire while everybody was asleep. Doc couldn't do much about her, since he was reading the manual of How to operate dark elfs for dummies up side down. After that, i beat that homeless asshole to dead with a spoon. Sir Phalus got bored and went in a solo crusade againest The furries. Unko comitted sepuku when he discovered that yaoi exist and was invented in japan, so he thought it was his people fault that such evil force it's in this world. And Doc went with his merc to wander off, looking for more victi... i mean patients. As for why i have my flint pistol there, it's because i beted that this season of tokyo ghoul was going to be good... and i lost my pants in the process..."

Loyd(TheHighWayman)

-"That...doesn't explain the pistol...Anyways let me give you some pants, while you try to pull out...that. Please do it quick, there are children in here"
-"...Wait, i got a crazy idea."
With that said, and with everybody's gazes upon this weirdo while making a really unconfortable smile. He pulls a nylon string out of his hide jacket's pocket, and while twisting his body, he was capable of attaching the string to the flint pistol's trigger. After that, he pulls out of a bag, that was near the pile of rumble were he fell before, a pair of dog ears and wears it. Then he picks up the dice from the bag. But this dice look very different to the one Ni Kato and Meido used before. Still the moment Meido face turned grimm, Ni Kato got the feeling that something very bbad was about to happen. Still, nobody try to stop him.
-"Preparations complete!" And with that said, Loyd bend in 4 and throws the dice.
The dice rolls trough the floor, and the result it's "7".  But that was weird: this was a d6 dice after all.
After that, a rift was opened out of the thin air, and a abhorren mounstrosity came out of it. It was a tall and fat adult male, wearing a fox costume that covered his whole body, still it seemed like it was about to burst any second.
-"Thats a... WeBoo..." Says Meido, with a very terrifyed expresion
-"Whese ams i? Ohoho, ishee! Im the MC of a Ishekai series now! Nhow ihm going to beh zhe protagonisth and get a haremh ofh Lolish! Orh even Shotas!! Zhe Dickh makes it cuteh after all!"
This was no ordinary Weboo and Meido understood that inmidiatly. This was a 200kg lvl 57 furry-nekomy weebo and a shota-fundashi at most, worse was the fact that this one came from one of the most barren and dangerous places where a weboo could be from: The realm of 4chan.
-"Nee, Nee, Onii-san~" Says Loyd in a cute(?) voice to the Weboo while he turns his head slightly around "Could you please help me out with this? Itai yoo~"
The Weboo shows a expression of greed and happily helps, pulling the flint pistol out of him. The Weboo procedes to smell the flint pistol like the weirdo he is... and he didn't notice the wicked grin in Loyd's face "...got'ya fatty."
Loyd's pulls the string and the flint's pistol cannon activated. The weboo got a critical hit to his head, since the cannon was aimed at it.
-"Ah, it's always so easy to lure them into traps. Hehe, get it? TrApS, hahaha!"
-"What, the actual, hell" Kirito cannot help, but to feel horrified by the ridiculuos strategy that did not solve anything at all except pulling a flint pistol out of his ass.
-"What? These people are like vermin! They are like less dangerous than a rapy orc, but more dangerous that a rapy goblin. They demand to watch series for free and say latter that they suck because they did not like it, or because they didn't use top quality animation, even when the studio is going to bankrupt. They harrast people on the net for fun. They make their 80-year parents pay for their weird fetishes, and beat them if they can't pay. They kidnnap little girls and turn them into doll using molden plastic, so they can make 'real' lolis, killing them in the process. And worst of all, They demand the PDFs and EPUBs to the people in kureha one, saying stuff like 'it's your job to do it!', even when the people here publish those PDFs and EPUB out of the kindness of their hearths and for fun, even when the volume it's not yet translated, even demanding the volume the exact minute that it comes out, even demanding the volume when they can acquire the volume translated with no problems other that paying it. This people are trash, and should be putted back to the hole where they came from"
Says Loyd, with an actual serius expression. Meido never saw this kind of expression before, which surprised him.
After saying this Loyd puts his pants on, waiting for anybody to do anything, or at least show a reaction what so ever.

Ni Kato

After that , Ni Kato was tilting her head , Confused at the words of THE GREAT SAVIOR Loyd ... Who got the obvious protagonist vibe on this seemingly chaotic world filled with Scum Filths Weeabos ...

Thinking it through , She thought that she once again came to another weird world. This time , It was full of B***Sh*t craziness where internet freaks are actual monsters than just anonymous on internet ...

Well , Based on the site this world is based off ... Along with the obvious internet vibes it was exposing ... Ni Kato finally gets that things will get ... Otakuish ... Wait ... Is this a word already?

"I am bored anyway so why not?"

She decided to follow them and finally looks at Meido , Waiting for anything she willwill say ... Or any shenanigans that might happen soon ...

~ Ni Kato

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview