News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] "Nakadashi" Igai wa Kousoku Ihan ~Joshi Kou Sai ・Nottori Keikaku~ <“中出し

Started by lsssk11331, February 06, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
Seita is a high school student. One day, he has a bad cold and is hospitalized. He overhears the fact that he is dying. He runs away from the hospital in desperation and sneaks into a school where a school festival is taken place. He wants to have a sex with as many girls as possible before dying to leave a proof of his life. "Listen! I will occupy this school festival!!". The school festival of me, by me, for me has started....

[From: Himeya Shop]

Game Information:
Title: "Nakadashi" Igai wa Kousoku Ihan ~Joshi Kou Sai ・Nottori Keikaku~
Original title: "中出し"以外は校則違反!! ~女子校祭・乗っ取り計画~
Aliases: Chuu Dashi Igai Ha Kousoku Ihan
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: MBS Truth
Publishers: (Japanese) AiCherry & MBS Truth

Relations: Sequel: Nangoku Sakunyuu Island ~Ninshin Sase...

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:
Download Link (Mega + Other):
"Nakadashi" Igai wa Kousoku Ihan ~Joshi Kou Sai ・Nottori Keikaku~ <"中出し"以外は校則違反!! ~女子校祭・乗っ取り計画~> (1.88 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

van00

hmmm dude.
when i almost finished download it always fail due invalid key description. i dont think other people can download it due to this problem

lsssk11331

hmmm dude.
when i almost finished download it always fail due invalid key description. i dont think other people can download it due to this problem
do you download in browser? i re-dl it to test, i used jdownloader:

try to test extract just to be sure that it's working fine

if it's still error, try some mirror links.

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

van00

Its not about the end file of download that was not working but the mega download that probably end and then didnt compile the part of files after reaching 100%. At first i thought maybe my pc automatically delet3d it as temporary file so i download again(iwas asleep) . Then i later when it  was finished an error message appeared saying that it fail due invalid key description and files showed complete but wasn't able to locate the files. I check my pc storage. It increases. But the file is nowhere to be found i even google  the location where temporary mega download file might located and then search the file by size or modified date. I only found a fragments part of the file which only total about 160mb. Btw all other mirror probably might be dead link already. Seriously i dont know whose fault atm. Might as well try jdownloader, i nvr use this application before. Im worried if this download only set to those who allowed to download by having some sort of key description or something due to error message(i try google it). Thats all.

lsssk11331

van00

Done downloading. Phew after adding the free account on jdownloader, i manage to download. Dont use Megadownloader to download this. TY.

P/S towards OP

u don't have to re-upload it to other sites IF this inconvenience u. my bad.

lsssk11331

Done downloading. Phew after adding the free account on jdownloader, i manage to download. Dont use Megadownloader to download this. TY.

P/S towards OP

u don't have to re-upload it to other sites IF this inconvenience u. my bad.
no worries, im open to anything. if have specific request in uploading just comment it (though sometime it will take time)