News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Slave Collection

Started by Duki3003, April 12, 2010, 12:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duki3003

Note: All games require MPEG 4 Codec to run (Included in the torrent)
XP Users may have to change their Locale settings to Japanese to run the game.
Games are NOT translated to English yet, but apart from the intro movies the translations are not that necessary...

Kasumi Mania 3
Hard ☆ Love ☆ Life
Tokyo Lover
I Love Yuu
Illustration and GIF animation followed by the haze theme BGM expressing the feeling of two it with animation & mouse operation.

The game requires Internet Explorer and Javascript installed in order to run properly.
Full-length animation, with full voice.
SLAVE 18+ original long-awaited game.

Story is set in the countryside in summer, with a young couple touching each other intensely...
Please enjoy with us their few days of sex.
SLAVE 18+ original new game.

This Tokyo "Lover" should seem familiar with you this time in a nostalgic urban landscape.
A repetition of previous work, and a simple easy to understand user interface.
SLAVE 18 + long-awaited original new game.

"I Love Yuu" is cast on a small island and is a pure love story too hard to be extended.
Please enjoy the insane love with her.
As in the previous titles, a simple and easy to understand interface is used.

Full torrent can be downloaded here.

Sazabi

used to have this before, never could get the kasumi mania to work properly

inferno_flamex

Gaaaaaahh!!!

Kasumi mania 3.. ... ... oh its such a sweet sweet H-game...
MoeMaxed!

I've played the first 3.. But not the "i love Yuu" one...
Tokyo Lover was nice too.. (Somehow i LOOOOOVVVEEE the ending breathing scene with the fan, above all other ero scenes.. XDDD)

Hard love life?... For me... Not so much..

Duki3003

Tbh, I couldn't get Kasumi Mania to work properly either... (Sloppy code perhaps?)
The first 3 parts work on IE8, but the last animation blocks up, and I never figured out how to get to scene B and C...

Oh and my favourite is the last of the line up - I Love Yuu <3

CyBeastSaber

used to have this before, never could get the kasumi mania to work properly

Tbh, I couldn't get Kasumi Mania to work properly either... (Sloppy code perhaps?)

Hahaha... I can give an answer for the both of you (and everyone else)on the part pertaining to the Kasumi Mania3. (It's actually really simple. XD) When you've done extracting the files, (which I'm sure you have) just click on the KasumiMania3 HTML Doc file that was extracted with the km3 folder. It will take you to a window where the game is located. There will be 3 options to enter, so just click the most top one. (I don't think it matters as much other than small things)
If you have your pop-up blocker on, just enable the content and it will take you to the main menu. There will be four boxed options. The top two are CG images so go in there if you'd like but the bottom left box is where you would go for the.... action. xD The fourth option I've yet to check so be my guest if you are curious.
I won't tell you too much... But you will have to fulfill certain conditions with arousing Kasumi before it let's you to continue... so try a lot of things. It's pretty self explanatory so I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. Just message me if there are any other questions. *thumbsup*