News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[REQUEST] danmachi J-version

Started by sbh1fr, June 07, 2017, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbh1fr

can anyone  add danmachi J-version vor volume 9-10-11-12 and sword oratoria 7-8

randompasserby

just askin' . by "J-version" do you mean japanese ver.? (not that i have what your'e looking for whether it be the case or not. just for clarifications for someone who does)
don't mind me, just passing by~

sbh1fr

yes by j-version, i mena japanese version,
since the english version are only up to volume8 for danmachi and 2 for sword oratoria, while the japanese release reaches volume 12 for danmachi and 8 for sword oratoria

randompasserby

hot damn, someone actually has them. made me instantly wish i could read jap :'(
don't mind me, just passing by~

sbh1fr

thank you for the upload but i want to ask a question.
what format are these, are they jpeg/png scans or epub/pdf?
i mean if they are the scans there are already plenty of websites ot get them like raw-zip.com
edit: the sword oratoria you linked are raw manga not novel,s i tryed downloaing one and it was a mange. and judging by the size of the other files i guess they are either mangas or scanned novels.
thanks for your time reuploading this but it's not really what i wanted.

they are available in kobo and amazon on epub format, but i cant buy them even if i wanted to, cant from my country. though when i managed to grab the volumeup to 9 for danamchi and up to 5 for Sword oratoria full from kobo, since the epub they presented in the preview were full xd. but the newest books they only included the preview, without the extras.

if you want to read them in english (machine translated of course) follow the instructions in this link : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hongfire-community/manga-discussion/231909-tutorial-how-to-read-raw-light-novel-using-tools-for-anyone-doesn-t-know-japanese
ps: the translation is not perfect (obviously)  but "readable" .
thanks for the tip, gonna check it, i was already using capture2text as an ocr, but gonna try the one in hongfire

victim

is there another site for the raws since these site are crushing down each time i open them.... thank you