Author Topic: [light novel][English] Date A Live  (Read 43520 times)

Offline CaptMarcus

• Newbie (新手)
  • VN-Newbie
Re: [light novel][English] Date A Live
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2017, 06:18:48 pm »
I saw that baka tsuki abandoned the project. Is the facebook group doing the same and not translating volume 16? Any info would be appreciated.

Yes, because of some dickheads who went to upload the novels outside of the facebook group, the translator has decided to drop the project until all the infractions are removed as he has previously mentioned that anyone re-uploads, he will halt the project. His rules are kind of dumb if you ask me. Its not like what he's doing is legal and getting his arse tight about this just smh.

Offline u2l2rq

• Newbie (新手)
  • VN-Newbie
Re: [light novel][English] Date A Live
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2017, 06:46:47 pm »
I saw that baka tsuki abandoned the project. Is the facebook group doing the same and not translating volume 16? Any info would be appreciated.

Yes, because of some dickheads who went to upload the novels outside of the facebook group, the translator has decided to drop the project until all the infractions are removed as he has previously mentioned that anyone re-uploads, he will halt the project. His rules are kind of dumb if you ask me. Its not like what he's doing is legal and getting his arse tight about this just smh.

its not about some dickhead upload it outside the facebook group, its about the dickhead claiming he's the one who translated the uploaded volume.