News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[PSX][Simulation][English] Bloody Bride: Imadoki no Vampire

Started by Mana, December 12, 2011, 04:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: Bloody Bride いまどきのバンパイア
Developer: Atlus
Release Date: 27/12/1996

Official/GameFAQs/VNDB

Description:
You play as a young vampire who has reached (vampire) adulthood. He is sent to earth to suck the blood of a girl with a 'platium aura'. However the girl has to willingly allow him to suck her blood. The character is given three years to complete his mission.

Download links:
Mediafire

Translation project:
The Bloody Bride Translation Project

Aliceprincess19

Can somebody gi me a Walkthroughs for to get Bloody Bride: Imadoki no Vampire to work on PSX?

Mana

Aliceprincess19

Well im stuck where i cant get the game to work on PSX. When i open whit PSX is just come so blank black skjerm nothing more. What is all the bin file so are in Bloody Bride: Imadoki no Vampire folder ?after i unrar whit Winrar.

Mana

For starters, did you even patch the game? And if so, are you playing it on an emulator or on the console? If it's an emulator, which one?

Aliceprincess19

No i didt patch the game. How do i do that? And im is using PSX emulator.

Mana

Search for PPF o Matic 3.0 and apply both ppf files on the bin file. And are you using that abortion that's pSX? If you use ePSXe and you have a decent graphics card, I can tell you how to set it up.

Aliceprincess19

Okey im gonna do that. No im is using a PSX emulato whit name pcfx.

Mana

laplacian

Teh fuck is going on here! Mana's helping someone without any spiteful words and insults!

Mana

I know, the world is doomed. I even helped some newfriends on /v/ yesterday.

But it will only last until I read something that upsets me.

Green_Tea

Mana

Are you upset?

Aliceprincess19

Well sorry Mana,Green_Tea and laplacian. For at i is not good in english. And at i is not good to type english. Im a girl from norway and im not very good to speak or type english. Well sorry for at i asking for hjelp. There is so mean. Im going to never asking there for hjelp more. Stupid Mana,Green_Tea and laplacian. I hope in the future at there is going to be banned from this forum.

Mana

If you are able to write something like that, you should also understand the posts above yours. Read them. Again!