News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Request of light novels 3rd person and first person

Started by TheReDKinG, April 21, 2015, 10:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReDKinG

hey every, so i have a tiny request,
can anyone recommend to me, 2 nice light novels one which is written in 3rd person and the other in first person?
ones that when you begin reading you look at the hour and you realize you its been 3 hours or sth :D
i guess everyone has their tastes, but to me, i wont mind if its comedy, or sth like "Future diary anime" or even Sword art online and stuff like that
i know its not accurate at all, but i just need some pointers and recommendations :D

and thank you :)

Alumine

hmmm...honestly I ignore (or mostly forget) what written pov do a novel have.
by reference what light novel did you already read?

TheReDKinG

so far, im going with Sword art online and no game no life, LNs
and also, so, just im wanting one with basically, nice amount of dialogue and yet balanced within the LN,
and A One with a nice amount of combat in it too. if this also helps

which no game no life, and word art online dosent seem to have,

(and also, the thing about the POV :D )

sorry, for bothering :)

Alumine

well this is late...hopefully this help (since I only picked this very randomly)

I don't know if these novels could do...

Mokushiroku Arisu
Overlord
AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"
Moonlight Sculptor (actually this is a korean novel)

currently web novels eclipses light novels due to their ease of access in machine translations

TheReDKinG

thanks a lot
i'll check the first 3
for the 4th one, i already read a lot of it, and it just gets boring as the MC just seems to start low where the MC is total trash loser and weak (which is sth i like) with some cool back story, but however as soon as he enters that game, it turns into adventures of him just questing and the only thing that gives a sense of mattering is the money that they say he needs, no actual sense of danger. and on top of that, he becomes a freaking owning ultimate op machine owning everything in his path and him being able to do basically, everything heh. like, it feels that he faces no difficulties at all, if he was always that good at everything he really wouldnt need money lol,

:P my poor opinion but yeah thanks a lot :)