News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

In the Setetori region of the southern part of the Raulbhach continent lies the Mikelti
Kingdom. Among the seven major cities is the artisan city of Yuidora. This is where a young orphan
named Wilfred lives, pursuing his dream of becoming an artisan. As tensions between neighbouring
nations rise and a threat of war looms, three girls in distress come to his place and he helps
protect them. Using a new technique that he discovered and with the help of other races, will they
be able to restore peace to the lands?

VNDB link

Purchase links:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-01418&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dkamidori%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=0003386

Download:
NyaaTorrents

If anyone uses any kind of alternative video and audio decoders, you'll have do deactivate the MPEG1 and sound decoding through them or the game will hang during the battles. It's explained on Seiha that the game uses small videos for the battle animations.

lord_rashiel

Sorry about messing your thread while trying to merge a post older than it, but that was quite important to the topic.

Blanchimont

There have been issues people with LAV filters installed have been experiencing (and by extension, I'd guess MadVR filters too), needing to disable those to get the game to work... Haven't had the chance to test it myself yet though.

Just so you know if the game crashes at the opening movie or at battle start...

Geckoey Lurker

You can expect a lots of grinding in this game.. even more if you avoid the Deadbet Dungeon. Enjoyable anyway~
(I think there is a trainer in japanese lying around somewhere)

Everything's working fine here (played up to ch7 for now), though I'm on a somewhat clean windows 7 installation now.. only codec I have is CCCP.

Blanchimont

Works for me, at least a part into the proloque as far I've tried, despite having CCCP/ffdshow/LAV/MadVR installed (admittingly half of them betas/partials).

It does crash, though, when trying to move the slider/arrow in the Config/Fonts window? (It let's me select the fonts that show up though...)

Edit; According to Seiha forums/Aroduc it's not LAV per se that crashes the game but rather its splitter. Which is why it probably works for me as I only have the LAV filters installed.

Kiem

what is the Deadbet Dungeon and should we avoid it?
took me a few tries to finish first dungeon in hard mode xD

Geckoey Lurker

The Deadbet dungeon is a free dungeon you discover by visiting the alley in the first chapter. It has 5 high-lvl monsters that give a sh*tload of EXP and they don't even fight back. It also contains a lots of treasures that you can sell for 3~6k each (Can only get them once though, as to where the mobs will always reappears)

It has absolutely non downside minus feeling shameful for "cheating", it also put a big Deadbet Logo at Home.

Sazabi_MKII

saihamaru

place more knowledge+ furniture in your room to get more recipes
and increase the alchemy level (not the rank/chapter) by creating more items
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Mana

The Deadbet dungeon is a free dungeon you discover by visiting the alley in the first chapter. It has 5 high-lvl monsters that give a sh*tload of EXP and they don't even fight back. It also contains a lots of treasures that you can sell for 3~6k each (Can only get them once though, as to where the mobs will always reappears)

It has absolutely non downside minus feeling shameful for "cheating", it also put a big Deadbet Logo at Home.

You can get rid of it by beating a boss battle on the dungeon.

And the only grind that I'm doing is to get the rare monster drops and to find everything on all maps.

Works for me, at least a part into the proloque as far I've tried, despite having CCCP/ffdshow/LAV/MadVR installed (admittingly half of them betas/partials).

It does crash, though, when trying to move the slider/arrow in the Config/Fonts window? (It let's me select the fonts that show up though...)

Edit; According to Seiha forums/Aroduc it's not LAV per se that crashes the game but rather its splitter. Which is why it probably works for me as I only have the LAV filters installed.

Wrong! I only had LAV filters and MadVR installed and it crashed, because I had LAV configured to decode everything. I had to install the latest CCCP which automatically disabled most of the LAV decoding, which fixed the original problem, and even then it crashed. It was my Winamp plugin (Ozone) that was configured through ffdshow for everything that's not Dolby/DTS/LPCM. I had to disable it for the game to work, so watch out for that.

As for your setup, if you don't decode MPEG1 through LAV, which it doesn't by default, it won't crash.

Geckoey Lurker

@Mana

Oohh that's nice, but wait. You mean the logo right? Or does the whole dungeon disappears as well?

I am doing that too since I'm trying to create every item (even if most of them will just be sold), but I'm also trying to keep all the members at around the same level at all time. A waste of time in a way since I'm playing on Normal, but meh. I'm beginning to notice that the game just seems to be getting more and more easier the farther I progress.. making grinding even more useless.

FinstererDrache

Does anyone knows the location of the savefiles from this Game. I can start the Game on my Tower via ext. HDD, but the savefiles from my Laptop are missing.

Geckoey Lurker

Should be in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE

You can also access it by typing " %appdata%/../Local/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター/ " in the start menu's search bar (Win7).

poiso

Has anyone managed to get this game to run in english locale with applocale or similar tool? I keep crashing out at some parts with it.

The only way to avoid the crashing for me is to play with japanese locale, and having to restart the entire system every time to enter japanese locale just for this game is a bit tedious.

P.S. I can confirm that game has no problems with default settings of latest CCCP installation. No conflicts or crashes as far as I have tried it.

invictus

Is it just me or is mediafire super slow on these files?