News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Deus Machina Demonbane

Started by michelous, May 15, 2011, 05:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyuubimetal

Part 10 ~ 13?
This, I'd like to confirm the integrity of the files if possible...

sorry i meant waiting for the rest of the parts it was just 9 parts last time i checked
sorry for the misunderstanding

syous

Part 10 ~ 13?
This, I'd like to confirm the integrity of the files if possible...

I gotta ask... why are there more than 9 media fire links?

Regarding the difference between using 9 parts instead of 17...that's why:

Jast has decided to fill the dvd with game movies (trailers...whatever... totalizing 1,78gb).
Parts 1 to 9 are enough to get the full game working...however, if you feel like getting game movies, download everything. xD
(╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

michelous

about the voices i am pretty sure some one will do what they did with fate stay night get the rest of the voices from the ps2 or a later more voiced version

SaMo

Thanks everyone!!
Donloading part 10 ~ 17 @ 768KB (6mbit).

Rebirth

Mana

After you lot finished the game, tell me if it was worth all the hype.

I'll get back at you by 2015 by the rhythm that I play this stuff and my current backlog.

Is this game voiced?

Are you even reading this thread?

michelous

only the scenes, the opening and end are voiced till someone makes a voice patch like what happened with fate stay night where  they ripped the audio from the fully voiced ps2 version and made a way to add it to the pc version

michelous

now does anyone know where i can find i torrent

Kureha

Someone made a torrent on the /jp/ thread but it was taken down. Looks like they are getting really fast on sending out those C&Ds.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

michelous

then i might just wait for my hard copy

justinefremlouw

Someone made a torrent on the /jp/ thread but it was taken down. Looks like they are getting really fast on sending out those C&Ds.
it's nitro+ after all ^^

molitar

Mediafire part 16 appears to be missing.. Appears to be an error with Mediafire itself

Mana

I've just tested the link and I can confirm this, is anyone willing to reupload it? I've only downloaded Ivan's release.

syous

I've just tested the link and I can confirm this, is anyone willing to reupload it? I've only downloaded Ivan's release.

Mediafire part 16? Give me a few minutes Oh, well, mediafire is slow as hell here, guess it will take a while...
(╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻