News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Tea's Discussions

Started by Green_Tea, May 31, 2010, 11:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Mmm, not sure if it was them. In fact I don't think it was.

I seem to remember they don't dabble in the Visual Novel genre, but rather vocaloids, anime, a-movies and J-music.

Green_Tea

Discussion of the day:

NitroPlus.

Who's a fan? I love them to bits. Oh right. I thought I missed seeing Saya on here.

I'll upload it when I have time or something.

Kureha

Nitro+? um well again their theme is something I don't really dabble on.

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Oh Gawd. Kikokugai was great. Saya was so so so sweet.

I would have to say their theme is heartbreak. Not actually all that dark.

Yossarian762

Didn't play Kikokugai, but Saya was pretty great. It was really tragic though - Saya and Fuminori could have lived happily together if they didn't have their respective...conditions, that led them to totally disregard human life.

Green_Tea

But Saya was an [spoiler] interdimensional alien that preyed on human flesh. Oh geez. So cute.[/spoiler]

Oh and Kikokugai is worth playing. Such hearbreak =\. And awesome fight scenes.

Green_Tea

I lost 2 big posts twice in a row. Draiiiiiiiiined.

Let's just go with something simple:

NTR. Discuss. So I heard the VN "Desire" had NTR in it. Sounds good to me.

My recent google searches have been leading me to *chans. Is it nice there? If so I'd have to learn imageboard etiquette. Blah, the time.

TYPE-MOON. They have some great stuff, Fate, Kara no Kyoukai etc. But still their crowning achievement was Tsukihime. For me, Tsukihime trumps everything, except maybe uh....
I'll think of something.

Music. What do people listen to? And no one mention metal or rock. It's overrated and overpopular. I mean even rap or RnB in these environs would be a more "wtf?"

Artbooks and artists. Pixiv, dA, pro's. Who's your favourite? Miyama 0 is awesome. I even went so far as to ordering her artbook off Amazon, and I never buy anything. It's sitting next to me right now; I think I have to go dust it.

Light Novels. I've also go the ToraDora! light novels sitting next to me. I haven't started them in (in Japanese) yet but I'll get around to it. Anyone else read/like anything? Currently I'm waiting for Baka-Tsuki to release more Ore ga Imouto wa konani kawaii waka ga nai. Also I hear H-10 is coming out this year. Yooooooosh! Also I have Fate/Zero in my tabs. Discuss LN's.

Th7.5. Sure is fun.

Green_Tea

Ahem. 2 pages isn't a bad loss.

So who had the latest on Mohoyo and trans stuff? I remember saying something about how TL-wiki lacks personality. Oh I also remember something about Koitate translations not being on hiatus or somestuffs as Nanaya (with that awesome Saber avatar) said. Sure is nice having trap-H to look forward to.

Ahhhhh.

Green_Tea

Discussion plx.

NHK ni yokoso.

Kureha

NHK is funny. I loled when his neighboor rolled a female character and messed with his head, and when he deleted his O/S to fit more loli pics.
[/url]

Green_Tea

Agreed. I almost wish I was dumb enough to live a life like that. <3 My own Misaki would be delicious.

Kureha

Haven't touched the other stuff besides the anime but I've heard Misaki has her own load of problems.
[/url]

Green_Tea

Domestic violence wasn't it? It was in the anime.

Green_Tea

Someone come talk to me. Anyone?

blakraven66