News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Perfecta

Started by Kureha, December 24, 2014, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

Teach two cute girls to be first-class wizards in this beautiful adult game for Windows PC. This is the "Editio Perfecta" (perfect edition) of the game, which includes all additional game scenarios from the game's fandisc plus one all-new game route created for this edition.

Set in the magical world of Stella Mundo, Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque tells the story of Domino, the youngest wizard ever to earn the rank of Archmage. Domino has just begun his study of the ancient Dark Tower, a treasure trove of lost magical knowledge that he hopes to rediscover. But there's a catch. As a condition for allowing him to study the tower, the corrupt Council of Archmagi has assigned Domino two troublesome students -- Aria, the daughter of a noble family, and Kaya, an orphan with an unusual heritage -- and given him just three years to complete their training - a process that normally takes decades.

As Domino, you must manage your pupils' schedule, teach them essential spells, increase their magical power and send them on quests to test their progress. Your time is limited, so use it wisely. Do you have what it takes to lead Aria and Kaya to greatness? Their fate is in your hands. An outstanding game with new kinds of gameplay for eroge and visual novel fans.

Littlewitch Romanesque features:
•Over 40 hours of story and gameplay.
•Over 300 CGs by famed illustrator Oyari.
•Great gameplay with many options and ways to interact with the game characters.
•100 spells to learn and 79 quests to complete.
•26 H-scenes with 12 different girls, including a fairy queen, a beautiful angel, and a cute elf.
•20 endings including bad ends, romantic ends, and non-romantic ends.
•4 extra scenarios included as part of the Editio Perfecta package, making this the definitive version of this fantastic game!

Torrent

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

kinunatzs

How many Main-Heroine's are here? Five? and they are the one's in the Picture above? anyway thanks for uploading it

Kureha

I've barely started playing lol, was just checking to see that it works. this game seems to be time consuming with no set path.
So far I've only met the two foremost.
[/url]

Geckoey Lurker

Take what I say with a pinch of salt, since I haven't actually played it myself:
From what I can tell, there's two main heroines, Aria & Kaya—your students. But Fianna, Olga, Olivia, Mariella, and Merret also have something like their own ending, I think, dunno if they have proper "routes". Or I could be wrong, it'd be nice if somebody who knows for sure could say.

CFreak

There's one route for each of the girls you mentioned, plus there are a couple of Princess Maker like endings for Aria and Kaya if you don't do the final quests that lead to one of the girl specific scenarios and just play the full 156 weeks. The "vocation" endings for Aria and Kaya are decided by what diplomas you have collected, which you get for doing certain quests. There are a couple of different types, and whichever type you have the most of (or all of?) decides what epilogue you see for the two girls when the 156 weeks are up, provided you pass the final exam. If you have equal number of several types the game picks just one of them (for example, if you have all the diplomas the game picks the "two sorceresses" ending).

The game is pretty nice and decently long, although the actual girl specific final quests (or routes if you will) are pretty short, maybe only 30 minutes or so each, which is a little disappointing and sometimes feels rushed. Aria and Kaya's routes aren't any longer than the others either. That said, only the final quest for each girl is mutually exclusive with the others, so you can do several "routes" at the same time and pick whichever final quest you want provided you've seen enough non-quest events to unlock them. That might be why the last part feels rushed to me, since I'm judging it in isolation from the non-exclusive character specific quests.

Anyway, it's a nice game though probably a bit light on the ero for a lot of people. Except for Mariella (who has multiple short ones) and a "bonus" scene with Tilette (cat maid) there aren't any sex scenes until you reach each character's final quest, where you usually get one, sometimes two. The endings are the weakest part of the game for me, but the overall package is nice. There are some bonus scenarios that may have more ero scenes in them in the extras menu, but I haven't tried those yet so I can't tell for sure.

*Edit*

Oh, there's also a new game plus of sorts in the game. The various spells the girls learn have 2 uses; for doing quests that require them and for gathering "spirit" during Lessons, which you need to unlock more spells. When you finish the game and start a new one you can import the spells you've learned for Lesson use only (so you still need to unlock them to do quests), which speeds up spirit gathering tremendously and makes it easier to unlock more spells and do more quests. Quests are time limited in the game, so if you can't unlock the spells it requires before time is up you can't do it, which forces you to pick and choose what to go for. Less time spent gathering spirit in lessons is more time available to unlock the spells (which also takes one week each) and doing quests. There's still not enough time to do everything though.

kinunatzs

So in the end you can pick which girl you want to see the ending by doing their Quest in week 156? is it just Kaya and Aria or the other three Heroine's too?

CFreak

Not exactly. Each girl has a final quest, which has a star icon, that pops up in the later stages of the game once you have completed all the requisite quests and have seen the required non-quest events. You identify these by the description having a small picture of the girl's face with a heart next to it. If you haven't done all the requisite quests first the final one won't show up, and there isn't enough time to do all of them because of the different spells they require, so at best you can only focus on a few girls per playthrough (unless you cheat I suppose).

Once you pick one of the final quests, the game essentially goes straight to the girl specific ending and you no longer need to finish the full 156 weeks. You don't get to see what happens with Aria and Kaya afterwards and the focus is basically on Domino and his chosen girl. Some of the final quests appear so early that they expire before the full 156 weeks are up.

The endings showing what happens with Kaya and Aria after their apprenticeship is over are separate from their specific routes which you access through their final quests. You only see these if you don't pick a girl to go after. To see these you need to play the full 156 weeks and pass the final exam.

kinunatzs

I see I can just ignore a Quest of a Heroine I don't like with a Star then and onwards to the Heroine I like thanks for the info and even if the Quest expire before the 156 week that's where the save functions are for so again thank very much for telling me

CFreak

Only the final quest has a star icon, but all the required quests for a certain girl's route still has her face with a pink heart next to it in the quest description, so it's easy to avoid spending time on quests for a girl you're not pursuing in a particular playthrough.

kinunatzs

Btw how many Heroine are their? Five?

Edit: Forget it I can already guess it since their countable on how many they are through the Quest's anyway thanks fir the info again

Genelize

So is there any walkthrough / event guide yet for the game? I have finished the game few times and supposedly there is route and events for the Fairy Queen (Constantine) too but i can't seems to trigger any... there aren't any heart shaped quests for her although there are few where she is part of them, also there aren't any after class scenes either when you have her teaching. Maybe some items or those emblems? I'm running out of ideas...

Kureha

I have no idea, I'm bad at games where you need to rely on luck and dice manipulation.
[/url]

Genelize

The game is more about planning and skill, just common events happen randomly. If you think it's luck only then you should check it out again :)

Geckoey Lurker

If you know Japanese or know just enough to use in conjunction with Rikai there is the following in Japanese:
http://www.foolmaker.net/game/s/lwr.html
But it can be a lot of info to digest if you're doing the latter. I considered translating it for you, but I haven't even played this and won't be starting it for a while still.
I can at least tell you it only mentions a Fairy Queen once, directly in a quest's name: 妖精王の我が侭 [The Fairy Queen's Indulgence,] and there is a Fairy Tail reward from a Quest called 消えた子供を捜せ [Look for the Child(ren) who disappeared.] Not a single mention of her direct name.

I did find this, though: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zjjx08cz2S141Ke1fak_5IcCHp7DhE3kVtj5RtDQuQc
I think it covers some of the quests? Seems incomplete? Not entirely certain.