News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Sword Art Online

Started by Alumine, January 25, 2012, 11:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

hmm...actually you can get it on baka-tsuki if you want...i'll upload it here if volume 6 and 6.5 will be done

SimpleGuy

Alumine

WolfMus

I am replying to this topic because I love your work and want to see more from SAO. There are two new volumes out for Japanese, volumes 12 and 13, and I am hoping you can translate them. Thank you for your time.

Alumine

btw im not the translator of this light novel you can go to baka-tsuki to give your appreciation to...

on the other notes sword art online was licensed by yen yen press so expect the baka-tsuki page will be take down

WolfMus

Alumine

alicization is the last arc of sword art online...well you can start reading volume 13 at the translator site http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/

Alumine

Alumine

Dragonstar

Thank you for the update and upload. Great Post!

gibranhalexis

Could you send them to this email iamthegodof@gmail.com, I am on an android tablet and can't run .exe programs. I'd really appreciate it.

Geckoey Lurker

Wrong thread? There are no executables to be found in this one.

edit: Unless you mean you can't run a browser, or anything, to go on the hosting site and so you can't download 'em pdfs?

Alumine

ohhh...well it seems he clicked the green button download that show the exe file (downloader?) ... can you try click "Direct download link" below the download?

Geckoey Lurker

Ah, after turning off ad-block, I see that now. The only real download is the direct download. Be wary of that.

Jace1515

Thanks for making this, I've been dying to read these!