News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Rakudai Kishi No Eiyutan

Started by raiputz, August 25, 2015, 02:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raiputz

【 Title 】
Rakudai Kishi No Eiyutan
(Chivalry of a Failed Knight)

【 Author 】
Riku Misora

【 Illustration 】
Won

【 Description 】
In a time and place where one's soul can be morphed into a weapon, there are modern-day magicians called mage-knights.
Although Ikki Kurogane is a student at an institution that trains mage-knights, he has no particular talent in magic and is labeled the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One."
Getting way less than average marks in the scorings, he was forced to repeat a year. But with the arrival of a new head of the institution,
a new rule was created: knights whose abilities are compatible, as decided by the board,
must share rooms and attend practice and training together throughout their school years to bring up their abilities to the max. It was a rule to implement the absolute verdict of ability.

Ikki's roommate, Stella Vermillion, turns out to be a princess of a foreign country.
Stella is an A-Rank knight, the type of genius in magic who only appears once a decade.
When Ikki walked in on her while she was changing her clothes, it caused a huge misunderstanding, which eventually ended up in a duel between the two of them.
The punishment for the loser is eternal submission to the winner.

Forced to live in the same room and practice magic together throughout all their school years, how will Stella and Ikki's relationship evolve?

【 Downloads Links 】

Volume 1: mediafire.com/Rakudai_Kishi_no_Eiyuutan_Volume1.pdf
Volume 2: mediafire.com/Rakudai_Kishi_no_Eiyuutan_Volume2.pdf
Volume 3: mediafire.com/Rakudai_Kishi_no_Eiyuutan_Volume3.pdf

daemontools0

Alumine

there's a download on the upper right side just click it

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Go-Sick

Minna-san~

Volume 4 is now available for download~

malvin_d

please can anyone give me or post the link for downloading or reading translated volume 5-8 of  Rakudai Kishi No Eiyutan or even any volume from volume 4. Thank you

Alumine

volume 5-8 are not yet translated to english and anime covers till volume 3 of the light novel

malvin_d

Thanks man, I have been searching for it but haven't come across it, needless to say if I do come across it I will paste it here. Also I have watched the anime actually started reading the light novel from vol 4. THANKS again man for replying

Go-Sick

biggsk

Vol 5 is now available.

I came here from a google search for the light novels. 

Are these the same translations as Baka-Tsuki?
I know the 3 in the original post are, I'm just curious about 4 and 5.  Wondering if there is more than one group translating them right now.

Go-Sick

Vol 5 is now available.

I came here from a google search for the light novels. 

Are these the same translations as Baka-Tsuki?
I know the 3 in the original post are, I'm just curious about 4 and 5.  Wondering if there is more than one group translating them right now.

Vol 4 & 5 were translated by Baka-Tsuki. I got the files from there.

Go-Sick

I-Am-X

Go-Sick

birdbird

Would anyone have the epub for Vol 7? I've tried converting the PDF myself but the formatting that comes out is nasty.

Thanks in advance.