News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] My Fair Princess

Started by Pheimine, November 10, 2019, 09:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheimine

TitleKimi o Aogi Otome wa Hime ni
Original title君を仰ぎ乙女は姫に
AliasesKimihime
DeveloperPeasSoft / PeasSoft
Publishers(Japanese) 株式会社エンターグラム / Entergram, Inc. & PeasSoft / PeasSoft
(English) Panty Press / Panty Press & Sol Press / Sol Press
RelationsFandisc  あまかん えっちな "ラブいちゃ" 詰めちゃいました / Amakan Ecchi na "Love Icha" Tsumechai...

Description
Ryokufuuin Gakuen is a world-famous school for the rich. Satoshi attends this school even though his family is poor. He had gained entrance to this prestigious school via scholarship after working hard, often placing first in the national exams. He looked up to his late father who worked as a doctor in a small town, and wants to become a doctor to help his ailing mother. His fellow students don't know about his financial situation. One day, the top celeb of the school, Kana, told him that he will be the lead for this year's school festival, Ryokufuusai.

[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

More Information:
VNDB

Download Link:
Download (2.77 GB)

Vishwanath Advocate

I want to ask um, is this the patched version?
Cause I know that there is some untranslated and overlapping texts in one of the routes.

Pheimine

I want to ask um, is this the patched version?
Cause I know that there is some untranslated and overlapping texts in one of the routes.

unfortunately this is not the latest one, so there is not patch applied on this one.