News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Waifu Game

Started by Zyibis, December 25, 2011, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Because I'm watching it currently, I would have to say Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. She's just so cute. So so so so so cute. Oh my God she's so cute.

yep shes cute, i find the other one, the basketball player pretty annoying

I think IRL she would be, but as she is, her idiosyncrasies while speaking are too endearing. hauuuu~

Zyibis

Waifu's that are taken:

Fujino Shion, from Hatsu Inu by Inu - Zyibis
Mikan from Wanko to Kuraso - miganders
MULE_TEIWAZ_ARTONELICO (Jacqli) from Ar tonelico 1 &2 - Mana
Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Green_tea

Zyibis

I don't have anything that resembles a waifu, and a husbando is out of question, but if I had to choose a single character it would be MULE_FEHU_EORIA_ARTONELICO MULE_TEIWAZ_ARTONELICO. I'm guilty of only playing the first two Artonelico games because of her and I didn't even knew her background and personality which endeared her even more to me.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Isn't her name Jacqli?

Mana

That's the name of the mecha that she was inside of during the first act of the second game. She didn't want anyone to know who she was and liked the name.

MULE_FEHU_EORIA_ARTONELICO is her birth name, but due to the events of the war against Eolia, she hacked her name to MULE_TEIWAZ_ARTONELICO so that her name no longer identifies Eolia as being her master copy.
"Mir" was a retarded mistranslation that completely missed the fact that humans called her "Mule" because they created her to work as one for her entire life without caring about her emotions, which they tried to erase after discarding EXEC_HARMONIUS as being useless.

EDIT:
As for Finnel, she seems interesting, but I don't know if that's enough and talking about the songs, I wanted to hurt someone after hearing EXEC_EP=NOVA.

Kureha

I have no idea what you do in this thread. I'm going to point out that that sig needs to be made into a transparent png so it's tearing out of the forum instead of a black box.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

I have no idea what you do in this thread.

You talk about how much you lust for an imaginary person.

Zyibis

I'm going to point out that that sig needs to be made into a transparent png so it's tearing out of the forum instead of a black box.

Is this better?

Mana

Why is the bottom left corner grey?

Zyibis

I think it's the url of where it's from.. I'll edit the image to remove it.

sazabi

I have no idea what you do in this thread.

You talk about how much you lust for an imaginary person.

just about sums it up. too many rules in first post  :P

Mana

Zyibis, now the background is completely white. You removed the transparency.

Zyibis

If I edit the image I lose the transparency.. :(
Oh well I'll just leave the annoying grey line there for now.

@Sazabi:

To many rules? Well I guess there is. Though I guess they don't really matter right now so just ignore most of them.

Marche

I don't know how I ended up in this thread.. but WHAT UP!!!

waifu... waifu... hmmmm... I have always had the hots for erio touwa from DENPA ONNA TO SEISHUN OTOKO.. but damn.. why is she taken?? is their marriage still valid? i mean.. it's been six years though.. so can i have erio please? pretty please? with icing and a cherry on top sorta pretty please?
Fun Fact: I'm getting nowhere, real fast.
              I need a Job.