News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) (100% ENG)

Started by SaMo, September 27, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuro20

Can somebody edit the post with the full english patch and uncensor patch?

Kureha

I saw the english patch but where is the uncensor patch?
Also SaMo last logged in in 2012...
I don't really monitor the threads, so when things like this happen it's probably faster to msg me directly.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Geckoey Lurker

Krizz

Hey! First off; thanks for your contribution!

I've seen this before:

but I've never seen this before:

The files say file-type: 001, 002 etc.

I know what to do with the patch file, but not the ones containing the data.
What would I do with these files? How do I extract their content? Usually I can just use winrar, but I've never encountered this before.

Thanks for taking your time to read! :)

Kureha

It says 7z so it's a split 7zip file, do the same thing you would do with a split rar file, except with 7zip.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Krizz

Geckoey Lurker

For those who are still uncertain, and who are too lazy to use google: http://7-zip.org/

ChAoTiC DrEaMeR

I'm wondering.... there's the config tool that probably allows us to change the memory usage and stuff, it's in japanese so I can't really mess with it. Can someone tell me what the config tool's sections contain?

EDIT: Forget it, I asked before playing  the game and as the options provided in the menu of the main menu are enough.... I'd rather not mess around with the config tool. I just want to increase the image quality like I did in Grisaia no Kajitsu but the settings are in Japanese so... it's hopeless for now.
"Those who've suffered the wait for non-existent sequels to their favorite anime........ are my comrades!"

CFreak

Are you on the newest version of the English patch? Because the config tool is in English for me:

I assume you're asking about the original Majikoi game and not the S or A games.

ChAoTiC DrEaMeR

Thanks... I guess the patch I downloaded was is outdated. Do I really have to get the newest one? 'Cause seeing your screenshot and having it as reference would be enough for me from now on.
"Those who've suffered the wait for non-existent sequels to their favorite anime........ are my comrades!"

CFreak

I don't know, to be honest. I downloaded the 100% patch when it came out, and it looks like that now. I assume that's what translated the tool. Unless the old partial patch I installed ages ago did that and the new one just left it alone, but that seems less likely.

Deathshadowz11

Ummm, anyone else not getting the patch .exe file to work? It opens and all but I can't choose a file for it to install. Btw I have 827 Gbs left so that isn't an issue but what is is that idk how to fix this, please help.
Edit: Nvm, just clicked the change folder button and clicked select folder and it worked  ;D

mangatabar

mangatabar never die :D Just guyon

KurohKatana

Raffro