News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] D.C.I.F. ~Da Capo Innocent Finale~

Started by Mana, December 21, 2010, 09:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoutoutekiSonzai

Thanks for this.  Kotori is my favourite out of the original cast, so I've been waiting check this out...though Moe comes in at a close second.  As far as routes go though, I found the best path in the original game was Miharu's route.  I just wish that Mangagamer would have brought out Plus Communication instead of the original, but thats a pipe dream if I ever saw one.  Well, it looks like I'm rambling again, so I'll shut up now...
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi

soi just started it

nemu is a bitch. clingy bitch is clingy, she sure had convenient timing at the beauty pageant. also thought she was going to go all yandere on me  ::)

Yossarian762

soi just started it

nemu is a bitch. clingy bitch is clingy, she sure had convenient timing at the beauty pageant. also thought she was going to go all yandere on me  ::)

She actually kind of does imo

[spoiler]Nemu wished for Jun'ichi to always be by her side. The sakura tree grants her wish by making her fall ill, thus forcing him to take care of her. When Sakura deduces what's going on and tells Nemu about it, Nemu says she knows and is perfectly okay with it. Even though she's coughing up blood. She's demanding Jun'ichi never let go of her hand or talk to anybody else but her by the end.[/spoiler]

Also the Nemu ending totally feels like the Touko ending in Suika. Except Touko was more awesome.

sazabi

is suika worthwhile to get? im still uidecided on it since the art is kinda unappealing, but the h-anime was kind of interesting, so im sorta interested in the VN

Yossarian762

I don't know if I'd buy it myself but it's worth playing through a few chapters. I only played through the first three chapters and don't think I even got a good ending in one of them mind you...BUT ANYWAY. It's rather dark, a series of three unrelated (?) stories in a rural town during the summer...so it's kind of got that "mysterious goings on in the country" feeling going on, with an obligatory plot twist at the end of each chapter. It felt kind of mellow to me too.

I try and buy games when I can, but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying before you buy  ;)
Unless you're not talking about buying, in which case just download and play and kill a few hours with it. Worst case scenario is you wasted some time and have to delete it. It's pretty interesting at least.

sazabi

ay, the 'try before you buy' policy saves quite a few bucks. recently applied it.

was interested in a sniping game so 'acquired'  sniper - ghost warrior, since it seemed to fit the bill. shittest game out, glad i did not waste any money

Mana

Some Anons have ripped the PS2 version voice files (with Yui Horie and the rest of the anime cast) and are trying to make them work with this version.

mahou

Oh? It's worth playing again just to hear Ho-chan <3

sazabi

finished nemu's ending, it sucked. short and lame.

currently working on 'normal end' route

Yossarian762

finished nemu's ending, it sucked. short and lame.

currently working on 'normal end' route

Well, yeah lol, it's a game about Kotori it's supposed to be a bad ending.

sazabi

thats true, but that aside, dammit nemu is so stubborn, just die already, cant believe she's taking so long to croak  >:(

Mana

She's like a cockroach, even if you decapitate her, she only dies a week later.

invictus

Keep it up, at this rate, I might feel enough pity for Nemu to endure her death croaks >;3

Damascus

Some Anons have ripped the PS2 version voice files (with Yui Horie and the rest of the anime cast) and are trying to make them work with this version.
Did anyone actually have any luck with this?

morphex

I would love to have DCIF with ps2 voices, any news on this patch?