News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN] D.C.I.F. ~Da Capo Innocent Finale~

Started by Mana, December 21, 2010, 09:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutterline

Walkthrough for those who need it
[spoiler]There are 4 endings.
Just say Happy end A, Happy end B, Nemu end and Normal End
Please see the extra scenario requirements to unlock them

On the first intersection save 1.
Love Nemu
-Nemu End-

Load Save 1
Love Kotori
-Normal End-

Load Save 1
Care Nemu as a sister
Save 2
Call out Sakura (Another => Happy End B)
Pray together (Another => Happy End B)
Beside her (Another => Happy End B)
For the places choose the first choice
-Happy End A- a.k.a best ending?

Recommended by me route : Nemu-> Normal -> B -> A
but we're free to choose, eh?

Extra Scenario Requirements
1. Kotori and Family and Manjyuu
While in Happy End A route, on 18th April After School choose Sakura Park
2. ---Next Year
While in Happy End A route, on 18th April After School choose Shopping Centre
3. I will protect the world
16th April at school, choose hallway
4. Kanako, Seiko, Kotori
17th April at school, choose hallway
5.Maidens' secret
17th April after school, choose shopping centre

Actually this requirements is hinted by Suginami in his crazy speech within the choosing period.
DO NOTE you gotta choose and play it through till the end. (I know it's troublesome but you can get multiple scenarios)
[/spoiler]
Please note that the choices that I wrote only got the similar meaning because of my dumb memory  ;D and sorry for the weird english if there is some  ::)

Yagami

VNs don't need an walkthrough,VNs is an lesson to conquer girls u.u

mahou

She did and that just made things worse for Kotori since Jun'ichi is an asshole.

I fixed that for you.

lol thanks. Suginami should be the protagonist seriously.

Mana

He always manages to get a good laugh out of me and, when he wants to, he can have his serious moments.

Yossarian762

If Suginami was the protagonist, the mystery that makes him so awesome would be gone.

Mana

Then we would have to insult him instead of Jun'ichi.

mahou

Nah he'd still be awesome though. And we wouldn't have to go through all the emo indecision of Jun'ichi.

Need more protags like Morita Kenichi, Azai Kyosuke, Taichi Kurosu, Naoe Yamato & Zanma Rouga.

Edit: how could I forget Shiki, key protags tend to be decent too. And I know a lot of ppl hate Shirou but he has his awesome moments.

Mana

I'm going by what they made of Jun'ichi as a MC and, even though Shirou was dumb as a brick in some scenes, his awesome moments balanced him in such a way that made him more enjoyable than Shiki.

And how could you forget about Rance? He turned rape into some kind of comic act.

mahou

I didn't forget about Rance, I was just torn b/c of his tendency to rape the ladies. I mean he was awesome enough that he didn't need to so yeh. But I can accept it since like you said, they somehow managed to turn it into a comic act.

invictus

Was there a Kotori route in the original? =-="  It seems very vague... like it was either an extra route or something... all I can remember is Nemu being annoying... and Sakura girl being witchy... is the Sakura tree thing still around?  I would appreciate them removing it >_>

Basically its an alternate version of Kotori's route where Nemu turns into a clingy psycho bitch for a bit and then dies

damn... why does Nemu always have to be a clingy psycho bitch...

michelous

in the first game i finished the moe route and the 2 other main routes before i even considered her route
the biggest fail in the sakura route was bad h-scenes

darkwings02

ok how to get this happy end A?

EDIT:
disregard my last post...

anyone can share complete save file...
i can't seem to get the fist three extra scenario

Modify button, use it!

Mana

in the first game i finished the moe route and the 2 other main routes before i even considered her route

Her's was the second route that I played, just to get rid of her, given the bitch that she was on Sakura's.

EDIT: Multiupload links added to the first post.

sazabi

so i didnt notice until i saw it mentioned somewhere, checked on MG's site and found this was in the all ages section?