News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN] Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru

Started by The Duke, March 03, 2010, 02:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riunite

Mana

"forever..." Like, the same as the previous patches.

joachim

@kyaksa thanks! ill need episode 7 only then, anime already covered up to ep 4 iirc, so 5-7 is the one i wanted, thanks again!

trek001

Not to be an asshole, but chapter 4 was released August 16, 2009, the English Patch was released on December 26, 2009 (that's a little over four months).   Chapter 5 was released on December 30, 2009, the English Patch was released on July 10, 2010 (that's about 7 months).    Considering the amount of text that needs to be translated I would say the time The Witch Hunt takes to translate is pretty good.   Not exactly what I would call "forever."  

Chapter 7 was released on August 14, 2010.    Considering the timetable on the releases of the previous patches we could have a release as early as December, 2010 or March, 2011 at the latest.   Once again, not exactly what I would call "forever."

Kyaksa

:-\ why is everybody hating me for one simple phrase... I didn't rage or anything...

D: Why all the hate? I didn't do anything mean... I just said a simple phrase TT-TT... I wasn't that mad nor was I meant to insult them... I was just saying a simple phrase that many people use ALOT.

*goes to a corner*

Mana

:-\ why is everybody hating me for one simple phrase... I didn't rage or anything...

D: Why all the hate? I didn't do anything mean... I just said a simple phrase TT-TT... I wasn't that mad nor was I meant to insult them... I was just saying a simple phrase that many people use ALOT.

*goes to a corner*

That's no fun! We want to verbally abuse you more. :(

EDIT:
Riunite, here are some links that I got from hongfire. If you want to thank someone, it's the original uploader, doomdragon83.

Megaupload
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Rapidshare
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Kyaksa

Posted by: ManaYagami
EDIT:
Riunite, here are some links that I got from hongfire. If you want to thank someone, it's the original uploader, doomdragon83.

Awesome finds :D

Jaooooo~

The English patch of the intro and the first few chapters is out, available at our friends Witch Hunt's site as per usual.

Gotta warn those who want, it ends with you very much wanting more.

also Lion is best Ushiromiya.
ze!

Mana

Added links for the most recent patches.

V3.2: Episode 7 50% patch

Kyaksa

You know the Quality of the translation from Witch Hunt is amazing...

But am I the only one who finds it ironic that EP7 patch is going to be finished before or right around when EP8 is comming out?? :D

Mana

But am I the only one who finds it ironic that EP7 patch is going to be finished before or right around when EP8 is comming out?? :D

Yes, you are.

2009-12-26 Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 5 - End of the Golden Witch (patch)
2009-12-30 Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6 - Dawn of the Golden Witch

Kyaksa

???

Posted by: ManaYagami
2009-12-26 Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 5 - End of the Golden Witch (patch)
2009-12-30 Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6 - Dawn of the Golden Witch

Are you saying it's intentional? I can understand taking a certain amount of time to translate and edite but... just a couple days before the actual release of the Newest EP, we get the recent one after that?

:-\

Mana

Witch Hunt itself admits to laze around during the first two months after each episode's release and to only get serious as the next episode's release gets near.

EDIT: The complete patch was released and the respective links were added to the first post.

Mana

I've merged both Umineko Chiru threads and modified the first post with all the information regarding Episode 8.

I'll delete every post asking for help regarding links posted before Episode 8's release. If you know how to leech something, than read the dates.

Zema

I'm having a bit of trouble with getting it set up. PowerISO and even 7 Zip can't get to the meat of the .001 files that were given through Mediafire. Episode 7 was a breeze to get going... Yet I haven't a clue as to how this is supposed to run. x.x So... How does one go about installing Umineko 8 from the files provided?