Author Topic: [KR][EPUB][ENG] Solo Leveling / I Alone Level Up  (Read 423 times)

Offline Ahamed Faisal

• Newbie (新手)
  • Karma +3/-0
[KR][EPUB][ENG] Solo Leveling / I Alone Level Up
« on: May 28, 2021, 12:33:37 am »
Solo Leveling \ I Level Up Alone 

Type

Web Novel (KR)

Genre

Action Adventure Drama Fantasy Mystery Shounen Supernatural

Tags[ ]

Accelerated Growth Adapted to Manhwa Adventurers Appearance Changes Army Building Beautiful Female Lead Calm Protagonist Caring Protagonist Cheats Determined Protagonist Dungeons Famous Protagonist Game Elements Gate to Another World Grinding Guilds Handsome Male Lead Hard-Working Protagonist Hiding True Abilities Kuudere Late Romance Level System Loner Protagonist Loyal Subordinates Male Protagonist Misunderstandings Modern Day Multiple POV Nationalism Near-Death Experience Necromancer Overpowered Protagonist Personality Changes Romantic Subplot Strong to Stronger Time Travel Weak to Strong

Status in COO
Main Story:
243 Chapters (Completed)
Side Story:
27 Chapters (Completed) 

Description:

10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as “Hunters”.

However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I’m someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of catacombs, the “World’s Weakest”.

Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled catacombs… at least until I found a hidden catacomb with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank catacombs!

In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise.

Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

Download