News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN] Quick Index (Yen-Press & J-Novel) related discussion go here.

Started by tazvin96, February 06, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poots

[url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]

shuiko

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Shiropin

Can i request for Log Horizon LN?
*if possible past volume 7
Thank you in advance :)

randompasserby

i think log horizon's only available in physical print. im not sure tho. its just that i havent seen anything official in digital format.
don't mind me, just passing by~

shuiko

overlordzeo

Does anyone have Volume 3 of Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki (A Realist's Kingdom Reform Chronicles)? It was just released (August 3rd) on Amazon. Would be super appreciative~

deadline14

Does anyone have Volume 3 of Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki (A Realist's Kingdom Reform Chronicles)? It was just released (August 3rd) on Amazon. Would be super appreciative~

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Volume 3 PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

shuiko

just saw that I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse: Volume 4 is was out like July 22.. anyone got?

shuiko

also.. The Faraway Paladin Vol 3 is outtttttttttttttttttttttt anyone got that as well?

deadline14

I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse: Volume 4

ePub
Volume 4 MEGA

PDF
Volume 4 MEGA

just saw that I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse: Volume 4 is was out like July 22.. anyone got?

please use the search button in future

http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=2027.0

artzim

Would anyone happen to have kagerou daze vol 7 to share?
thanks in advance.

shiroe

DeathStroke96

could someone post v7 of Strike the Blood & Black Bullet? thanks...