News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

Started by Kuro20, November 22, 2012, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuro20

Whis anybody have played Ys: The Ark of Napishtim can somebody explaine how to install Ys: The Ark of Napishtim?

Mana

I haven't played it in a long while, but isn't it the same as the old Oath in Felgana translation and Ys I & II?

Alumine

from the installation note of the game...

Install game
Patch to 1.0.0.9 (use ys6_1109.exe)
Convert to standard edition with YS6_tujyou (YS6_tujyou.exe)
Patch to 1.2.0.2 (use ys6_1202.exe)
install english patch 1202 (use YsVI_ENG_v1202only.exe)
Run the game.

Kuro20

I have finnaly install the game and i whonder does somone Know trainer or Cheats Codes for Ys: The Ark of Napishtim PC version?

Alumine

if you know to use cheat engine you can use this cheat table http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?21o2ev7y0e5zcfd

note:

attach to the YS6 process, load the table ,check what you want
dont use seeds pass 150 str or defense, if you do the memory protection system of the game will come up making town people killable, to prevent this dont pass 498 defense or 498 srt in other words, use around 60 defense seeds or 60 str seeds, you can use all the other items all the time you want , why only 60 seeds? after level up the game gives you some str and defense so if you hit 498 the game anti cheat protection enters, making the game unplayable.

Kuro20