News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

ef - the first tale

Started by Yagami, August 14, 2012, 01:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yagami

Dusk

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/ef-the-first-tale/

Didn't the site only return to normal yesterday? I couldn't even get into the site for the past few months. I had to rely on the rss feed to see what new games were out, and then go search for it somewhere else.

Geckoey Lurker

If you mean K1, there have been a few issues for the past couple of weeks/months (my sense of time is horrible) but it was working from time to time despite being very slow most of the time or, at least, for me it was.

As for ef - the first tale not being on here, it is probably because the entire game is already available on here but the issue being that the majority of the links for it are dead. Honestly, having the professional version on here would be a nice plus as it is probably more refined despite it being only half of the actual game.

Dusk

So should we get the original poster to update his post or should one of us make a new post with the new version ourselves? We can't just create a topic and post erogedownload's link, right?

Geckoey Lurker

Ivan, Erogedownload's Admin, probably wouldn't mind if we did but it does feel like a cheap trick so I personally am against it but its just my opinion as a fellow member (and uploader I guess?) do as you please and though I say that I am not a mod or admin so better ask Kureha and/or Mana's opinion(s) on this, I actually quite enjoyed it so I am interested in uploading it but my bandwidth is at limit so I can't upload anything until next month.

I should figure out how to make torrents upload (as the original seed) work.

Mana

There isn't any reason to have more than a single thread for a title, even if it's only half what has been released before. As for copying Ivan's links without his permission, it's better to test it and reupload it, so that we have more mirrors and anyone that isn't retarded knows his way to erogedownload.