News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Spice and Wolf

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mors86

Anybody has mirror 2 files, erm, mirrored somewhere else? The links for v1-15 are dead and I do want that HQ goodness.

asearan

The links are dead  :'(
Does anyone know where else I can get the volumes? Because Spice and Wolf is nice and good (lol).

Firebolt1176

Can anyone update the Google Drive link? Just planned on reading it this summer; link was dead.

Alumine

Updated new links these are the HQ version from yen press scans except for 16-17
report any mistake on the link since i tried to rush the upload of this one (i don't really have a good upload speed here)

gonekrazy3000

Thanks so much for the HQ uploads :) is there any chance we could get 16-17 from yen press ? even if its low res ?
can't seem to find them anywhere online....

zPatnln201

mulderscully

HALLELUJAH AND PRAISE THE LORD! I can finally read these!

Go-Sick

Now let's hope there's a translated version for both  Spring Log & Parchment and Wolf
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

ivey-kun

LINKS FROM 8-13 ARE BROKEN I BELIEVE... PLS FIX THEM ASAP... for my own part i only need volume 9, i came back only because i accidentally deleted volume 9....
What color are you?

pF

First just wanted to thank Alumine and co., great work! On another note, links 1-13 are dead :'( ... any chance there'll be an update?

Girafeman

La France n'est clairement pas le meilleur pays du monde mais bon il y fait bon vivre.

irfananother

Can u fix the link from 11-13 :) much appreciated

JonFranzen

boldrebel

Living life, T'would be tough.
Laugh at it mischievously, you'll be rewarded.
[URL=[url="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/Gj_Sadvib/media/fhfhfh_zps6c0co7nh.png.html"]http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/Gj_Sadvib/media/fhfhfh_zps6c0co7nh.png.html[/url]][/URL]