News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] Little Busters!

Started by Shinto, July 10, 2010, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanchimont

There was a 4koma but it wasn't all that good.

Angel Beats was awesome.  Tenshi... was... is...ya.

Does an H version exist?  Or rather are there plans for that with the patch out?
They did state on their TLWiki page that they'd do the Ecstasy (18+ version with additional extra scenes) and Memorial Editions, after a well-deserved pause...

Mana

Not reading first posts and their associated links leads to those questions all the time. EX is the extended and 18+ version of Little Busters! and is going to be translated after the team's break which followed this release.

tsukino_kage

I shall await this with barely restrained patience...

But I reiterate... anyone have a save file?

Geckoey Lurker

Uploading to MF since MU is now officially gone.

I might also upload Ecstasy, question though.. new topic for it or simply put it here along with original version?

tsukino_kage

I vote for new topic, it IS a different though related game after all.

And since no one will give me a complete save file I'm uploading the one I made. But really, finish the game the normal way... it's more fun that way.

Refrain made me cry  :'(

Geckoey Lurker

I'll make a new topic once I get it uploaded then, Original Game come first though. 16 Parts and should be done in 3 hours..
longer than Majikoi (31 parts) took. ='(

I simply refuse to give off game saves for that reason, unless the VN is obviously completely about H or just plain bad.
Refrain was a masterpiece, and Jun Maeda obviously trolled hard. Not spoiling~

Edit : Mediafire folder, NOT EVERYTHING is done uploading at the time I'm typing this(parts 1, 3 and 16 are), but I'm putting it here since I'm going to bed. I'll upload Ecstasy once I wake up. Upload Complete.

warninglimit

Ecstasy on mediafire >>  http://www.mediafire.com/?7u39rg6x45a18    pass: craneanime / zantedeschia

Mana

Uploading to MF since MU is now officially gone.

I might also upload Ecstasy, question though.. new topic for it or simply put it here along with original version?

A new topic would be for the best due to the nature of most of our users.

Geckoey Lurker

Mediafire upload is complete. Either look 2 posts above or just here : http://www.mediafire.com/?wniji21e43nn9 (Folder)

Fiske

Just read the news about megaupload

Its a shame really, since megaupload was one of the better download sites..

tsukino_kage

And now Filesonic sold out... they were never as good as the rest, but just when we needed them, they bailed.

Mana

I would be worried if it was Rapidshare or Mediafire. Megaupload was bad enough, we don't need another one like that going down.

Geckoey Lurker

If MF go down, I'm gonna be losing an incredible amount of files. Time to get a new HDD to back them up just in case.

I don't use Rapidshare too much, but the times I did, I liked it better than MU. Wasn't it a pain before its changes though?

Mana

They were almost as bad as Hotfile and the likes of it.

Fiske

Aye rapidshare was bad like half a year ago or something, but those changes they made was good

Back in the old days when rapidshare was "king" i used them alot since i had a premium there