News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[CN] [Epub] [ENG] Tribulation of Myriad Races (Ongoing)

Started by Ahamed Faisal, March 19, 2024, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Tribulation of Myriad Races (Ongoing)

TITLE
Tribulation of Myriad Races

Associated Names

TMR
Tribulation of Myriad Clans
万族之劫

Author:

Eagle Eats Chicken
老鹰吃小鸡

Type

Web Novel (CN)

Genre

Action Xuanhuan

Status in COO

966 Chapters (Completed)

Description:

Su Yu grew up in a single-parent family with his father. He lived a relatively simple life and was not someone with grand ambitions. He only aspired to join a research academy and get a job as a researcher, staying far away from the dangerous battlefield. His peaceful life was shattered one day when his father, a retired veteran, decided to return to the battlefield.

Worried about his father, Su Yu embarked on a journey to gain enough strength to join his father on the battlefield. What was the fastest way to gain strength? Joining a war academy. Or was that really the case? Su Yu soon learned that the path of a researcher was not as it seemed. Unlike the war academies that focused on physical cultivation, the research academies walked a different path: mental cultivation. Which path would Su Yu choose?

Join Su Yu in his adventures as he walks a unique path of cultivation and rises to the apex of cultivation.

Download:

Volume 1: Chapter 1-50 EPUB

Volume 2: Chapter 51-100 EPUB

Volume 3: Chapter 101-118 EPUB

P.S- If you have any request for novel, let me know. And give me a like.

MY NOVEL INDEX
Link- http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9982.0