News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

H-VN with petite girls?

Started by Krizz, April 21, 2015, 07:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizz

hey!

I'm not entirely sure if I should be posting here or not. It seems a bit weird that there is only one other post in this sub-forum. So apologies if this is the wrong place or something!

I am looking for Visual novels with petite girls. Not exactly loli, but something in between loli and medium sized breasts, maybe? I probably sound really picky. Something like the girl on the left. It's from Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~

I already have imouto paradise, and even though I liked the small breast girls from it, it was a bit too close to loli for my taste.

If this turns out to be the wrong place for this type of post, please move it to the right place for me! :)

EDIT: Found this too:

Kureha

Lol, you're in the right place to talk about all things VN related, it's just that the community isn't very vocal.
They ask for help or do some light discussion in the thread of the game in question and so this section is quite empty.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

CFreak

I think the girl you're pointing out is pretty "normal" by realistic standards which is probably the hardest type to find in VNs, since VNs tend to favor extremes from what I've seen. At least a game with only that type would be hard to find.

I guess you could try browsing VNDB via trait tags like https://vndb.org/i55 (slim body type) or https://vndb.org/i1183 (breast size B cup), although a lot of characters don't have this information filled in so you'll miss a lot, plus the accuracy tends to be only so-so.

Krizz

I think the girl you're pointing out is pretty "normal" by realistic standards which is probably the hardest type to find in VNs, since VNs tend to favor extremes from what I've seen. At least a game with only that type would be hard to find.

I guess you could try browsing VNDB via trait tags like https://vndb.org/i55 (slim body type) or https://vndb.org/i1183 (breast size B cup), although a lot of characters don't have this information filled in so you'll miss a lot, plus the accuracy tends to be only so-so.

Ye I can't seem to find any, but thanks for the tags. Didn't know those. I'm currently having more than enough to go through with Imouto Paradise atm, and I think it's really great. Not just the small tits girls either. I'm enjoying most of the routes, but I seem to have found special liking to Michika's route. The one with a fairly normal breast size, that kind of like dominates you. You don't happen to know any other VN's where you're being "dominated" by the girls. Not anything too crazy though, I wouldn't want to end up with a shemale cock inside me or anything like that haha. Things like being being "forced" into a footjob and those sort of things.

edit: enjoyed Koharu's route a lot too :P

CFreak

I have to admit that Michika's route was the only one I didn't play because it was the last one left and I'm not a fan of the domination myself, so I'm not sure how innocuous it was and I'm not sure how prevalent the female domination "light" thing is in VNs, at least for ones translated into English. I can't even think of a single title at the top of my head, except Imouto Paradise. Most of them never go further than the heroines being aggressive at initiating sex and some mild teasing.

The best I can do is, again, the VNDB tags. There's the Female Domination tag which probably spans anything from the light stuff that I assume is in Imouto Paradise to the harder stuff, and Sadist Heroine tag. Both of these apply to Imouto Paradise. You can probably filter some of the hardest stuff by avoiding VNs with the Masochist Protagonist and maybe Submissive Protagonist tags, but neither of those two tags seem to apply to many titles, which could either mean that they are underused or that there just aren't very many VNs with really hard BDSM elements where the protagonist is the submissive part.

Then again, there's always the still untranslated Imouto Paradise 2 which, judging by the pics, certainly seems covered in the footjob department :v

Krizz

I have to admit that Michika's route was the only one I didn't play because it was the last one left and I'm not a fan of the domination myself, so I'm not sure how innocuous it was and I'm not sure how prevalent the female domination "light" thing is in VNs, at least for ones translated into English. I can't even think of a single title at the top of my head, except Imouto Paradise. Most of them never go further than the heroines being aggressive at initiating sex and some mild teasing.

The best I can do is, again, the VNDB tags. There's the Female Domination tag which probably spans anything from the light stuff that I assume is in Imouto Paradise to the harder stuff, and Sadist Heroine tag. Both of these apply to Imouto Paradise. You can probably filter some of the hardest stuff by avoiding VNs with the Masochist Protagonist and maybe Submissive Protagonist tags, but neither of those two tags seem to apply to many titles, which could either mean that they are underused or that there just aren't very many VNs with really hard BDSM elements where the protagonist is the submissive part.

Then again, there's always the still untranslated Imouto Paradise 2 which, judging by the pics, certainly seems covered in the footjob department :v

I had just started the michika route when I made my post. I tried continuing it a couple of days ago, and it went a bit too far for my taste haha. So now I'm working on all the other routes. I'm really curious about the harm scenes. I have yet to discover any of them.

CFreak

I inadvertently ended up with the Harem route on my first go because I wanted to see how you'd get a game over by not picking any of the girls when you get the choice. Turns out picking no one gets you the harem route, not picking everyone which I first thought. I think that's the only way to get harem scenes, I can't remember any of the girl specific routes having them.