News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN] Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu no Girlfriend

Started by laplacian, February 22, 2010, 08:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu no Girlfriend | Neon Genesis Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel

http://vndb.org/v556

A shy female character, Mana Kirishima, starts at Shinji Ikari's school and immediately admits to finding him cute. Gradually, a relationship unfolds and they end up going on a date. It turns out, however, that she is one of three test pilots for the TRIDENT units, a new competitor to the Evangelions, similar to Jet Alone; thus the name Girlfriend of Steel.

This is something pretty old I found on my HD recently. Seeing how it wasnt on the forums so far, I thought I might as well upload it.

I still didn't get to play the game, so asking me any questions about it would be pointless. Just the thought as playing as Shinji sends shivers down my spine >___<

RS:
http://rapidshare.com/files/354190418/Evangelion_-_Girlfriend_Of_Steel.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/354201723/Evangelion_-_Girlfriend_Of_Steel.part2.rar

Mana

I still didn't get to play the game, so asking me any questions about it would be pointless. Just the thought as playing as Shinji sends shivers down my spine >___<

Oh, my friend, you are going to feel even worse with what I have here. Just let me finish my current upload and, you will also get the chance to marry Misato or to know the full extent of Kaworu's feelings for Shinji, ho ho ho.

dragonrunt

Wow, this takes me back. Do people want the other games (apart fromt the one ManaYagami is apparently uploading)? I have them, let me know if anyone wants them.

Mana

Wow, this takes me back. Do people want the other games (apart fromt the one ManaYagami is apparently uploading)? I have them, let me know if anyone wants them.

If no one has uploaded them and if they fit into any kind of Visual Novel category, I'm sure that someone will be interested in them.

inferno_flamex

Question... Is Shinji really that bad? >_>

I mean.. confession time..
Im a mecha fan...

.... but.. but.. but.. i have yet to watch Evangelion.. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!~~~

I started quite late watching animes, and i've heard about the infamous Shinji.. So i get a feeling that i should 'stay away' from him. I know about the Eva units tho.. Super Robot Wars is a great way to find out about the mechas and only the mechas..

So is this game even 'bad' at all? i'm considering it...

Mana

Question... Is Shinji really that bad? >_>

I mean.. confession time..
Im a mecha fan...

.... but.. but.. but.. i have yet to watch Evangelion.. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!~~~

I started quite late watching animes, and i've heard about the infamous Shinji.. So i get a feeling that i should 'stay away' from him. I know about the Eva units tho.. Super Robot Wars is a great way to find out about the mechas and only the mechas..

So is this game even 'bad' at all? i'm considering it...

Shinji is a Gundam pilot without meeting Bright Noah or it's equivalent on another universe/timeline. If you watched the first Gundam, he is all that Amuro was as a whiny crybaby with tons of talent as a mecha pilot, but noone lead him down a path that would've made him into a MAN. When you know how awesome Amuro and Kamille became, you wonder how Shinji could've been. Other than that, you should watch Evangelion as it is: a super robot show, with the typical monster of the week, the "special one"-type of main character, constant hax by the main character's mecha and a lot of elements borrowed from Gundam U.C. and Ideon, that made it a different kind of super robot show, which isn't a bad thing.

ThekillingGoku

But Shinji, the wuss of the century, just made it annoying to watch after a while. Eventually it started being more about Shinji crying in some dark corner rather than what was really going on. Meh, after a while it simply got annoying.
I finished the series though, years ago. Although I wonder if I still would, because back then I didn't really quit anything I started watching since I was alot easier to please back then, which is more than I can say about the current me. :lol:

laplacian

The anime is already worth watching just to see asuka kicking ass in her epic scene in end of evangelion =P

And about the other games, it might actually be fun playing them. The game I uploaded didn't really appeal to me, seeing how they introduced a completly new character out of the blue, but hell marrying Misato ... that gotta be hillarious. Wonder if she turns into a dilligent housewife >_<

klako

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

dragonrunt

Are all these evangelion games in english?

The Raising Ayanami game was never translated AFAIK. I don't think the 2nd Girlfriend of Steel was, either. Been a long time since I looked those two...

Mana

Are all these evangelion games in english?

The Raising Ayanami game was never translated AFAIK. I don't think the 2nd Girlfriend of Steel was, either. Been a long time since I looked those two...

Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku is also untranslated. There isn't even a guide for it, in English, even though the gameplay is a simplified form of Princess Maker.

Green_Tea

Interested. Muchly.

Side-note: Although again I'm left wondering how normal I really am since Shinji was an awesome character. I mean what other character do you know off the top of your head who could rile every single person in a population just through a mention? I'm sure he was made as an anti-hero.

blakraven66

I mean what other character do you know off the top of your head who could rile every single person in a population just through a mention?
Ito Makoto.

kyrt

Just desserts. He received them.

not sure if this game would be worth downloading...think I will pass. Thanks for the upload though all the same.