News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English] Sei So Tsui Dan Sha

Started by Zyibis, October 12, 2010, 04:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Ryu Ogura is bullied daily by three girls at his school. One day during their regular abuse, his penis is pulled off! Ryu is unharmed though, and much to the surprise of everyone involved, his penis still functions as though attached to his body! Even more surprising, it can be stuck to other surfaces, including people -- for whom it provides sensual feedback, as though it was a part of their body. The girls take immediate advantage of this feature, though perhaps a bit too quickly, as it seems the penis has the side effect of increasing the sexual appetite of the wearer...

[From Baka-Updates]

Mirror: Megaupload/Mediafire

Green_Tea

My absolute favourite. It's what got me onto Shiwasu's work. Sooo good.

Except the very end. Stupid ending. But so good.

Kureha

I remember this, lol, the end was really, bad in a sense.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

What? You don't like Bob "The Beast" Sapp?

Zyibis

The ending was stupid but the overall manga is great.

NoSense

At the end I felt like I should have just stopped without reading the end :-/
But besides that it's good.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Kureha

Last few chapters were actually good, the wedding dress was nice too, but then they slap you in the face with that ending... lol
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

Maybe I should just remove the last page so no one will see the horror of it lol.

NoSense

That probably wouldn't be a bad idea...
or maybe just cut out that picture :D
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Zyibis

If people ask what's on the last page then we will just say it's better off not knowing lol. Hell I think have a Super Saiyan Goku would be better then that ending lol.

Green_Tea

If people ask what's on the last page then we will just say it's better off not knowing lol. Hell I think have a Super Saiyan Goku would be better then that ending lol.

Actually I don't think it would have been bad if it didn't have him saying "Mom!" in an imagined American accent. T_____T My youth.

sazabi

ending was just weird. seriously, all good until the last page